Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Shampoo uploaded by Kimberly D.Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Shampoo uploaded by Heather U.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Jet.com*
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Very nice shampoo for dogs. Burts bees is a brand I trust. Nice lather. Gets rid of dog odors and gives dogs coat a nice soft feel. Reasonable price, found at Target.
Tara G.
This is my favorite shampoo to use for all of our dogs. Burt’s bees is affordable and works great! Easily found in most stores and really makes my dogs feel and smell so clean. My go to dog shampoo that I always use.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I purchased this product from Target and we really like it! What drew me to this product was not only the Burt's Bees name, but also the formula which contains no sulfates and is pH balanced for dogs. The Apple and Rosemary scent is just wonderful and leaves our little pup smelling great for days!
Annie🐻💕 R.
I like this dog shampoo for my dog. It is gentle but very effective to keeping her smelling clean for longer. She’s the kind of dog that picks up outside smell very fast. But bathing her with this shampoo rids her of outside smell. It evens gets her coat feeling soft. I love it!
Amanda B.
Caro
Although it's a little pricier than typical dog shampoo, it's a great product. I have a huge Rottweiler and it keeps her coat soft and doesn't give her that "wet dog smell". It's very gentle and not strong smelling like other shampoos but definitely helps my dog smell better.
Jamie D.
Bridgeport
This shampoo is as gentle as baby shampoo. Makes my pup smell so so good..I don't notice much of a difference in her fur or anything after- it does do the job tho. Gets all the cakes mud out after our hikes. I recommend.