Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Shampoo () uploaded by Kimberly D.Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Shampoo () uploaded by Heather U.

BY BURT'S BEES

Make sure your dog smells great every day with this Burt's Bees deodorizing dog shampoo. PRODUCT FEATURES Apple and eucalyptus extract naturally fight malodors PRODUCT DETAILS 8.5"H x 3"W x 3"D 16 fl. oz. Model no. FFP7260 Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Eucalyptus. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Caro
Review for: Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Shampoo ()
Although it's a little pricier than typical dog shampoo, it's a great product. I have a huge Rottweiler and it keeps her coat soft and doesn't give her that "wet dog smell". It's very gentle and not strong smelling like other shampoos but definitely helps my dog smell better.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Shampoo ()
I purchased this product from Target and we really like it! What drew me to this product was not only the Burt's Bees name, but also the formula which contains no sulfates and is pH balanced for dogs. The Apple and Rosemary scent is just wonderful and leaves our little pup smelling great for days!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Bridgeport
Review for: Burt's Bees Deodorizing Dog Shampoo ()
This shampoo is as gentle as baby shampoo. Makes my pup smell so so good..I don't notice much of a difference in her fur or anything after- it does do the job tho. Gets all the cakes mud out after our hikes. I recommend.