BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees Dog Shampoo 16Oz-Deodorizing see more...

Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Smells great. Leaves the puppy feeling clean and shiny but st the same time doesn’t dry their skin. I never get the cheapest stuff for my dogs but this is still affordable and available almost everywhere.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I purchased this product from Target and we really like it! What drew me to this product was not only the Burt's Bees name, but also the formula which contains no sulfates and is pH balanced for dogs. The Apple and Rosemary scent is just wonderful and leaves our little pup smelling great for days!
Annie R.
I like this dog shampoo for my dog. It is gentle but very effective to keeping her smelling clean for longer. She’s the kind of dog that picks up outside smell very fast. But bathing her with this shampoo rids her of outside smell. It evens gets her coat feeling soft. I love it!
Amanda B.
Caro
Although it's a little pricier than typical dog shampoo, it's a great product. I have a huge Rottweiler and it keeps her coat soft and doesn't give her that "wet dog smell". It's very gentle and not strong smelling like other shampoos but definitely helps my dog smell better.
Jamie D.
Bridgeport
This shampoo is as gentle as baby shampoo. Makes my pup smell so so good..I don't notice much of a difference in her fur or anything after- it does do the job tho. Gets all the cakes mud out after our hikes. I recommend.
Tara Lee G.
This is my favorite shampoo to use for all of our dogs. Burt’s bees is affordable and works great! Easily found in most stores and really makes my dogs feel and smell so clean. My go to dog shampoo that I always use.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
My family goes camping multiple times throughout the summers and my dogs always seem to smell like trash when we get back 😂 so I love this stuff because it gets them back to smelling like my babies again.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Very nice shampoo for dogs. Burts bees is a brand I trust. Nice lather. Gets rid of dog odors and gives dogs coat a nice soft feel. Reasonable price, found at Target.
Brianna G.
This shampoo is a dog lovers dream when it comes to deodorizing!! My pup is half poodle, so he has very course hair. This product eliminates smell better than any other we've tried. There isn't a good smell after, it's very light. It does its job of keeping the bad smells away for up to a week. I highly recommend.
Justine H.
I personally love Burt's bees products so when I seen they made a dog shampoo I had to get it for my babies. Made their fur soft and smell good. Definitely buying again.
Amberle A.
Hondo, TX
How often could this product be used? Is it safe for weekly or biweekly applications? My dog is pretty smelly and has allergies. Thanks!
Diana Z.
Riverside
I have been using the Paul Mitchell brand for my dogs shampoo and I am trying to switch it up. I wanted to know what kind of scent this shampoo has? Also how it leaves the coat on the dog?