Burt's Bees Deep Pore ScrubSoap Bark & Chamomile

This Natural, Penetrating Scrub Uses Finely Ground Peach Stone To Gently Exfoliate, Removing Dead Skin Cells For A Deep Clean. Willowbark, A Natural Source Of Salicylic Acid, Removes Oil And Unclogs And Cleans Pores. Hawaiian Ginger And Seaweed Extract Increase Circulation And Replenish Essential Minerals. You'll Get A Deep Pore Clean For Naturally Soft, Healthy, Nourished Skin. Won't Clog Pores Ph Balanced Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate, Paraben, And Phthalate Free 98.43% Natural Not Tested On Animals see more...

• "It brightens by removing dead skin and leaving a smooth finish." in 1 review
  • "This is the only face wash I use." in 1 review
Crystal C.
Corning, NY
I really like the creamy feel of [product:burt's-bees-soap-bark-&-chamomile-deep-cleansing-cream]. It doesn't overly dry out my face or irritate my super sensitive skin. I appreciate the fact that witch hazel is one of the ingredients. I just started using this soap and am hoping to see positive changes in my skin.
Cortney M.
I've been using this face wash for a few years now, so obviously I like it. I have sensitive skin and it has never bothered my skin. The only thing I don't like about it is sometimes it feels like it doesn't remove all of my makeup, I don't even wear much make up. It does not remove eye makeup as well. But like I said before, it is great for sensitive skin. It does leave your face feeling fresh and clean, most of the time. It's a good go to face wash for regular daily cleansing.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
I love this face wash! It has the same cooling, pepperminty feeling as their lip products and it's gentle while still ridding my face of dirt and makeup easily. It is not drying at all. I also love that it's 99% natural! I would recommend.
Mariah O.
Waukesha, WI
Another one of my favorites , I used to use this every single day I love the smell of the chamomile right before bed I use this in my night time skin care routine
Susan M.
South Hadley
I love this face cleanser. It smells like ginger ale to me, which I like. It takes off all face makeup very well and is suitable to use around the eyes to take off mascara. I use this because I have sensitive skin and it has natural ingredients. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all and leaves it very soft.
Chloe V.
Love love love! This smells so amazing, kind of reminded me of some dessert or popsicles. I also felt it working on my skin. I’m not used to using cleansing creams but i liked this a lot & i think i would purchase it again.
Brooke G.
I LOVE this product. Cooling peppermint feels clean and refreshing, while the gentle, creamy texture of the product leaves skin feeling soft. Cooling feeling lasts for a good while after the product has been washed off.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love this cleanser. I got it at Target, roughly around 7 dollars I think. It was a little more than I normally spend on a drugstore cleanser, but I thought why not go for it- and I'm so glad I did! I have been super happy with this product. I use it nightly and always feel like my face is fresh and wiped clean. I love the tingle it leaves on your skin- extra to help you know it's done it's job. With regular use it makes my face physically smoother- the first cleanser I've noticed that with. It also smells FANTASTIC. I would 100% recommend to someone looking for a good everyday cleanser for normal skin. Love that it's a more natural product.
Kasia K.
I got this cream yesterday as one desperate last move to save my skin. And it completely blew me away! I have combination skin and am very acne prone, and this is gentle on my drier areas but still works fantastically on the oilier parts. I bottle is nice and big and you don't have to use a lot to get the desired effect. My one caution is that it does have a texture you need to get used to. Rather than a foamy or gel-like texture, its a very thick cream that is similar to a thick lotion. I have personally have no problem with it but it's all a matter of personal tastes!
Brittany M.
Seattle, WA
I got this to help with acne. The first time around I did not like it at all. It wasn't helping my acne, and felt like it was just making it worse! But I started using it again and now I love it!!! I have been using it just once a day - usually in the shower so it is easier to rinse off. I started letting it sit on my skin for a few minutes while I do other things in the shower, and that changed my view of this product completely. I then use a gentle gel cleanser in the mornings. I also started using this as my acne spot treatment by dabbing it on any new or present pimples, and then I just leave it there over night. My skin is looking super great and I know this product is to thank. TRY IT!
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have really sensitive skin and have used products in the past that have made me break out. Has anyone had issues with this?
Tamara F.
Fairburn, GA
Does this product keep your face feeling clean all day?
Megan G.
Boonton, NJ
Is this okay for reallllly sensitive skin?
marie t.
What would be a good moisturizer to use after washing my face? I find that my face feels slightly tight after using this.
Victoria G.
La Puente, CA
I've tries so many different cleansers and at the beginning of their use they're great but I feel like they start loosing their power, so is this a good go-to, everyday cleanser for dirty pores?