BY BURT'S BEES

This Natural, Penetrating Scrub Uses Finely Ground Peach Stone To Gently Exfoliate, Removing Dead Skin Cells For A Deep Clean. Willowbark, A Natural Source Of Salicylic Acid, Removes Oil And Unclogs And Cleans Pores. Hawaiian Ginger And Seaweed Extract Increase Circulation And Replenish Essential Minerals. You'll Get A Deep Pore Clean For Naturally Soft, Healthy, Nourished Skin. Won't Clog Pores Ph Balanced Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate, Paraben, And Phthalate Free 98.43% Natural Not Tested On Animals see more...

• "This is the only face wash I use." in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive but dry skin that also gets clogged pores and this works well for me without irritation." in 1 review
  • "It brightens by removing dead skin and leaving a smooth finish." in 1 review
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
New London, CT
I love this product--it's the only facial wash I keep buying. It leaves your face feeling tingly and clean and fresh. Even among other Burt's facial washes, it's my favorite.

I have dry skin, and I don't find the formula particularly drying. It might be good to moisturize post-use, but I don't even do that, and I'm fine. I also have skin that's easily irritated, and I find that this product never irritates my skin. That being said--I don't wash my face with this every day, so people who do might have different results.

If you're looking for a foaming or bubbling facial wash--this isn't for you. If, like me, however, you dislike foaming facial washes, this with be perfect. This wash still gives the impression that it's spreading and lathering, but it doesn't so without the bubbles (if that makes sense). I've had facial washes that foam a lot, and I've had facial washes that don't foam but also don't feel like they're really giving you a full wash. I find this to be a perfect medium.
Jonahs J.
Jonahs J.
I started using this every morning when I realized I needed to cleanse twice a day, but knew using my regular night cleanser twice a day would break me out. It's so great in the morning to wake you up because of the menthol, and it's very moisturizing which is what I need for a morning cleanser. What's also nice is it doesn't dry me out, but it helps control my breakouts and I think I can put more lotion on at night without breaking out because I use this product in the morning.
Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Long Beach, CA
This. Cleanser. Saved. My. Skin. I used to use the Cetaphil cleanser, but have switched to this product. I used to have serious acne problems, but the Burts Bees cleanser has CURED my acne! I very rarely break out anymore, and for the first time in YEARS I can say that I have clear skin!!! It feels very smooth and refreshing. I can't even describe how great it feels after washing off with cold water. Definitely worth a try if you have acne-prone skin.
Lily H.
Lily H.
This is my new favorite face wash. I like to use skin products that are gentle and all natural, but will still keep my acne away and wash off all of my makeup. This face wash does all of that! It leaves your face feeling so clean. If you like the refreshing "minty" feeling that some face washes have on your face, than you will love this. It also lasts forever. I bought this product about 4 months ago and still have quite a bit left in the tube.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Maybe it's just me but I hate this product. If it gets anywhere near your eyes, it burns like crazy, and that's pretty hard to avoid since my eyes are on my face. It also doesn't lather up which I wouldn't mind if the cream wasn't so hard to wash off my hands and face even after scrubbing. It smells good and tingles, but it's too much of a hassle to deal with imo.
Dokun A.
Dokun A.
Philadelphia, PA
I have pretty good skin to begin with, but using this once or twice a week has done me great! I from time to time get a really oily forehead due to excess hair oil (im disgusting dont judge) but using this at night does me wonders. I was gifted this so I dont know the price, but worth it buy buy buy. BUT KEEP OUT OF YOUR EYES IN THE NAME OF GOD
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
I love the way this makes my face look! I have big pores that get clogged easily so this cleanser really digs in deep and cleans out my pores.

I really enjoy using it, purchased at walmart. Goes great with the Burt's Bees Face Cream. I would definitely purchase again.
Haylie C.
Haylie C.
Ellabell, GA
I've only been using this for 2 days and I absolutely love it. It's much better than the others that I've tried so far. Makes my skin feel refreshed and I am already starting to see improvement. I have very dry yet oily skin. The smell makes me want fruity pebbles!
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD
This is wonderful, as are all the Burt's Bee's products. I am so in love with the smell. This cleans well and doesn't dry out my skin. I love everything about it. I got this in my Christmas stocking and just started using it but won't buy anything else from now on.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Springfield MA
I LOVE this face wash! It's been my favorite and I've Ben using it for a long time. I have sensitive skin so it's hard to find something that helps my oil control without burning me. It leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed I would recommend this to anyone!
Anna A.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have really sensitive skin and have used products in the past that have made me break out. Has anyone had issues with this?
marie t.
marie t.
What would be a good moisturizer to use after washing my face? I find that my face feels slightly tight after using this.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Boonton, NJ
Is this okay for reallllly sensitive skin?
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Fairburn, GA
Does this product keep your face feeling clean all day?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
La Puente, CA
I've tries so many different cleansers and at the beginning of their use they're great but I feel like they start loosing their power, so is this a good go-to, everyday cleanser for dirty pores?