BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Cream Soap Bark and Chamomile 6 oz. - Bulk Value Pack of 3 see more...

Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
This product so good it's long lasting good for gray coverage yes
Not drying or damaged for my hair effive yes love this good value not pricey no smells so good no headache love this product i recommend this product to anyone interested
Jessie J.
I don't have the three pack but I love this cleanser. It makes my skin feel so clean and tingly. I carry it with me in my car in case I need a quick pick me up in the middle of the day at work (Im a no-makeup girl) this is the perfect combination of cleanser and moisture.
Stephanie f.
Turnersville, NJ
I like the cleanser I'm not a fan of the smell and consistency. The packaging is nice and the price is okay. I bought mine at target a little while ago. I would buy it again in a different scent .
Brittney E.
I just used this tonight ! After i color my hair with this product my hair is so soft!! And still the next day it is just as soft!! It makes my hair shiny and look so healthy!!!!
keelie s.
Houston
Not really anything to rave about but for the price i find this product decent . you cant compare it to a high end cleanse but for tge price it does its job
Ludmilla T.
Philadelphia, PA
This is very good, my husband uses it and it has the best texture, it's very clean and I like it too, I recommend it too
Maryam A.
Lansing
"My mom loves how it looks on her hair And I have used it on my hair and I love it The color is so cute on hair"😍😘😘
Estrella A.
Wouldn't recommend it at all to anyone it just makes my hair dry look damage and un healthy!!! Badd!!! Very upset!
Jessica H.
It's easy to use  and helps get into skin  and. Helps take makeup off. And. Will be recommend to everyone. I know
🐐Beat-rice🐐 A.
Vancouver
It was alright not the best not w big Bert’s bees fan could do better but not bad at all it was a little harsh