BY BURT'S BEES

A cleanser that s all bark and no bite. This rich cream cleanser is formulated with Soap Bark, a natural cleansing agent that effectively removes dirt, oil and make-up. Infused with Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Echinacea, it helps moisturize and soften your skin. • Removes dirt, oil and make-up with Soap Bark, a natural cleansing agent • Helps moisturize and soften skin with Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Echinacea. 97.00% Natural. Won t Clog Pores. pH Balanced. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate Free. Paraben Free. Not tested on animals Featured Ingredient Soap Bark - This evergreen tree has a long history of medicinal use by the An. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caroline M.
Montgomery
I just purchased this product about a week ago. I purchased it at cvs and later saw it cheaper at Walmart. This cleanser works so well on my dry skin. It is very gentle while it gently cleans . It’s mostly natural. It tingles at first.Has a refreshing lemon scent this is going to be my new everyday cleanser. It immediately healed my acne breakout and it’s keeping my skin very soft and moisturized.
Andrea R.
Las Vegas, NV
Another favorite for all skin types, and definitively a most have. Perfect for using after taking off your make up and feel your skin like new. I recently bought it again and i also use it as a mask after removing make up.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this face wash!! It feels so cool on my face. It’s got menthol in it, which I love. It really feels like it’s cleaning my face. I love the smell and the way my face feels after using it. Definitely something I will purchase again!
Meagan S.
Galveston
This face wash is absolutely amazing! It makes your face feel refreshed and tingly. I struggle with acne and I have found that this product decreased the amount of blemishes I get on a weekly basis. Plus it's gentle and does not cause redness after washing my face.
Raven J.
So I received this was the first one I got from like a little like sampler thing that I purchased from Ulta I loved it so much that I didn't even finish it I just went and bought the bigger bottle absolutely love this stuff. I love the smell of it and smells like some type of like candy I can't think of the candies name but it smells so good I love the tingly feeling that it gives my skin like after I rented off I just I love it highly recommend
Christine L.
Moorestown , NJ
I really feel the deep clean that the product proposes. After use I can noticed the skin pores closed and my skin fresh. I'm very sensitive to smells, so I think smells too strong to me, but it's great product!
Mila J.
Homer Glen, IL
This cleanser is amazing. I have the most sensitive skin and this is one of the only cleansers that I can use without any irritation. I use this nightly with my Luna mini 2 and my skin feels refreshed immediately. It does a great job at removing sunscreen and makeup that my makeup remover didn't get.
Justine A.
This is such a great cleanser. It has a cooling feeling but it isn't irritating at all. It deep cleans without being harsh and I love that it is a natural product.
Tessa G.
Normal, IL
This product always leaves my face feeling fresh and smells amazing. Plus the fact that it’s 99% natural is just an added bonus. I haven’t had any acne issues since using i️t and I think I want to stick with this face wash!
April D.
Columbus
I SWEAR by this stuff. I wash my face with this product daily. It is especially great for oily skin. I also use it when I sweat a lot. I feel like it stops so many break outs from happening.
Andrea D.
Is this good for combination skin? :) (oily tzone/blackheads/occasional breakouts) thanks ! xoxo
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
I meant to purchase the Burt's bees "intense hydration" but ended up buying this Burt's bees "deep cleansing cream" both are cleansers but I'm not sure which is better? i have senstive acne prone skin. should I return it and get the other kind?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
How often do you use this? Ive been using it every night for a month & I'm noticing I'm starting to break out pretty bad.
Allison B.
I just purchased this. Is it good for dry skin?
Nicole A.
Jacksonville , NC
How long until I start to see results? I started using this a week ago so I was just wondering :)