Burt's Bees Dander Reducing Pet Wipes - 50ct uploaded by Lesley D.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Dander Reducing Wipes for Cats Made with some of nature's finest ingredients for your peace of mind and a happy Cat. Tap into nature's power with these gentle cleansing wipes made with Colloidal Oat Flour and Aloe Vera to deeply condition dry skin and reduce flaking. Safe Effective Natural

Health Concern: Shedding

Intended Pet Type: Cat

Angela C.
San Tan Valley
Purchased at: PETCO
I use for my older cat that has dander. It works great and she doesn't seem to mind me wiping her with them.
Conner B.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Winter has come so that means not only is my skin getting dry but my cat’s as well. My kitty is terrified of spray bottles so I wanted something that was quick and didn’t leave her soaked. Within a day of sporadic use her dander was significantly reduced. The only down side is that my cat does not like the smell of the wipes but she only has to smell it for a few moments. Highly recommended!
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
These were great for my cats...they were easy to use after they came in from outside. Whether they were full of dander or allergens, these wipes did the job.