BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's bees brightening daily facial cleanser is clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness and to reveal a more even-looking skin tone in as little as 4 weeks when used with the full line of burt s bees brightening products. Brightening daily facial cleanser is formulated with a multi-fruit complex, to effectively removes dirt oil and makeup. This tube of face wash is 98.7% natural, contains no parabens or phthalates and is dermatologist tested. Use it as part of your daily regimen for a brighter and more even complexion, naturally. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with burt s... see more...

Burt's Bees Daily Facial Cleanser - Brightening - 6 oz
  • "I'm not a huge fan of this cleanser simply because I didn't notice much of a difference." in 2 reviews
  • "This face wash felt gentle on my skin, but also made me feel like my skin was clean after using for a few days." in 2 reviews
  • "I started using this product about two weeks ago." in 1 review
  • "I love this facial cleanser which is very gentle for my fair sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It has not really caused me to break out but my skin doesn't feel clean after washing with this." in 1 review
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
I would probably give this a 3.5 star rating. I love that its not harsh/drying/irritating to my skin. I love that it helps remove makeup and I LOVE the scent.
As for the brightening aspect- I'm unsure. I've been using this product daily for a month now and I have a hard time telling if its made a big difference. I have a lot of acne dark spots and I think I've noticed a small difference in their appearance but not anything too noticeable. This may also be the case, though, since this cleanser is the only thing I'm using in the Burt's bees brightening line, and the cleanser may work better in conjunction with the other products.
Will most likely keep using
Coco S.
Coco S.
Fargo, ND
Just decided to try this out. I've used it a few times and so far so good. I was looking for a good cleanser that would remove make up and impurities without stripping my skin of its moisture. I also could use the brightening effect. I went with a more natural product this time around because I just had a baby and am breastfeeding and my hormones are still adjusting so I am avoiding my usual ingredients like, Glycolic acid.

This cleanser leaves my face feeling clean, but it doesn't remove my mascara which is frustrating.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
I love this stuff! Its amazing for people who work fast food. Its expensive in my personal opinion, but worth the price! It doesn't break me out, but it may do so to you. This is my go to face wash now :) I would give it a try! It doesnt have a stinky smell and a little goes a long way
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Didn't find anything special about this product but i will say this Burt's bees products are goos doe people wirh sensitive skin when i use their prosucts i never break out which is a plus because its so hard for me to find products that don't harm my skin
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
My face is very sensitive and this cleaner is amazing. It is my absolute favorite at the moment and plan to continue using it for a while. I highly recommend if you have sensitive skin, it's extremely gentle and my face has never been softer or cleaner.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this stuff. It makes my face always feel clean and my pours always feel clear and open. It makes my skin look clear and smooth. The packaging is great and it is a little expensive, but definitely worth the money because the product really works.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
West Middlesex, PA
This facial cleanser is wonderful for acne prone skin. It's very effective at gently cleansing pores. It was my first time using Burt's bees products. It was a little pricey because it is of better quality. I'd definitely repurchase it.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
My all-time favorite face wash! I've had acne since my teen years, and all of the harsh acne products I've tried have broken my skin out even more. This face wash is so gentle and also helps to clear up my acne scars. I love it!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
this cleanser always leaves my skin feeling clean. i originally bought this as just a cleanser to remove makeup, but i quickly got hooked into using it as my daily cleanser. i will definitely be buying this again!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Chino, CA
This cleanser is okay, I purchased it once and my skin didn't feel completely clean after using. It's not my favorite out of all the Burt's Bees cleansers, I prefer to use the sensitive skin one.
Jennie M.
Jennie M.
Clemson, SC
How long does one bottle last?