BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's bees brightening daily facial cleanser is clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness and to reveal a more even-looking skin tone in as little as 4 weeks when used with the full line of burt s bees brightening products. Brightening daily facial cleanser is formulated with a multi-fruit complex, to effectively removes dirt oil and makeup. This tube of face wash is 98.7% natural, contains no parabens or phthalates and is dermatologist tested. Use it as part of your daily regimen for a brighter and more even complexion, naturally. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with burt s... see more...

Burt's Bees Daily Facial Cleanser - Brightening - 6 oz
  • "I'm not a huge fan of this cleanser simply because I didn't notice much of a difference." in 2 reviews
  • "This face wash felt gentle on my skin, but also made me feel like my skin was clean after using for a few days." in 2 reviews
  • "I started using this product about two weeks ago." in 1 review
  • "I love this facial cleanser which is very gentle for my fair sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It has not really caused me to break out but my skin doesn't feel clean after washing with this." in 1 review
Sarah D.
Clemson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I have sensitive skin, but I would recommend this over the brand's cotton sensitive skin formula because I feel like it gives a better clean. My face always feels much calmer and more refreshed, and its gentle enough to use multiple times a day if needed (for those particularly humid summer days). One of the only products I swear by enough to continuously buy refills of. Definitely worth the money. I recommend this great smelling all natural formula to all of my friends. 11/10
Dominique Z.
Orlando, Fl
This product is so effortlessly gently on the skin! I love how Burt's Bees manages to use what nature has to offer. I bought it at my local CVS pharmacy. This product was very effective in taking off my makeup. The bottle is very minimalistic (Which I love.) I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a gentle daily facial cleanser.
Stepha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and has a good balance of freshness and moisturizing. I love taking this face wash while on vacation when my skin is going to suffer from lack of sleep and just dryness in general. I love the fresh sensation that you get while you are washing your face.
Emma J.
Carlisle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I overall really liked this cleanser. It has a light smell and isn't overly harsh on my dry/sensitive skin. It's good as a daily gentle cleanser but if you're looking for a deep clean, you probably wouldn't reach for this. I got it when it was on sale and probably would repurchase if I found it on sale again.
Aric A.
Kettering, OH
This facial cleanser works really well, and makes your face feel great after you use it. It’s not too harsh and not too gentle. I would definitely buy this again and would recommend it to others. I would like to see more scents for it though.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burt's Bees Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser will wash away dirt, oil and make-up. It's Infused with Daisy Extract, this natural skin brightening agent is clinically shown to help improve the appearance of surface dullness and reveal a more even-looking skin tone when used for 8 weeks with the full line of Burts Bees Brightening products. This facial cleanser is formulated with a multifruit complex to help diminish the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. Use this 98.7% natural cleanser as part of your daily regimen for a brighter and more luminous complexion. Its free of parabens and phthalates and is dermatologist tested. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burts Bees. sodium lauryl sulfate-free, phthalate-free, Dermatologist Tested, dye-free, contains antioxidants, paraben-free, contains peppermint oil, formaldehyde-free, formaldehyde donor-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, Sulfate-free, butylparaben-free, propylparaben-free, contains naturally derived ingredients
Perfect for any skin type - It has reduced the amount of scarring on my face and lightened up discoloration problems I have had in the past.
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to switch to a facial cleanser that used all natural ingredients and Burt's Bees is a well-known and trusted brand. While this facial cleanser was a little pricey, I appreciated that I could purchase it at Ulta along with my other beauty staples. I have liked the results thus far after a month of using this product and plan to stick with it. The scent is nice and light and it leaves my face feeling fresh.
Margo H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to be a very brand loyal shopper, and I love Burt's Bees. I tried this toner out for a few months, however, and was totally disappointed. While it smelled nice, it had an odd consistency coming out of the package, and it didn't brighten my skin in any noticeable way. I usually see this product at Target or at drugstores, and there are much more effective products at those retailers for an equivalent price. (Also, what even IS daisy extract???)
Bianca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burt's Bee's facial cleansers have to be by far my most favorite facial cleanser to date. These cleansers are soap free(which is a big plus in my book) and they clean deep within the skin. This cleanser does not leave a drying feeling instead leaves a refreshed cooling sensation(not minty, and it does not burn. hard to explain just trust me!) Hands down, my favorite and I will continue to recommend it.
Paola D.
N Plainfield, NJ
I bought this about a year ago and it worked however it didn't really do what I bought it for. I needed something to put on my face and washes away makeup. This was highly disappointing cause I had to go back with a cleansing cloth. Even without wearing makeup I used this to clean my face and it didn't make my skin feel clean. It also felt a bit harsh. However, works great with a face spinning brush!
Jennie M.
Clemson, SC
How long does one bottle last?