BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees - Cucumber Mint Lip Balm see more...

• Better than carmex or not ?5 Answers
  • When did you notice a difference in your lips after using this pr...2 Answers
  • This sounds great. Where can I find it?4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love it! Feels so refreshing on my lips I've used it before on my cold sore and I swear that's what made it go away quicker. Great for moisturizing as Well!" in 26 reviews
  • "This lipbalm smells so good! Besides from the smell my lips get really dry and this is perfect for me! It keeps them moisturized almost all day!" in 25 reviews
Maran D.
Millerton , PA
I would not recommend this flavor of Burt’s Bees. Usually I rave about this brand and have a nice arsenal of these chapsticks, but this one irritated my lips so much and did not moisturize them in the slightest. I was so excited to try this new flavor but I am quite disappointed in it.
Megan E.
Mission, KS
I got off Burt’s for a while as I didn’t think it was moisturizing my lips anymore. It had been 4 years! I was intrigued when I saw the cucumber mint at Target so I bought it. I am glad I did! I love this product. Not only does the scent/ flavor remind me of a fresh cucumber but it has done a great job of moisturizing. My Burt’s obsession is back in full force!
Emily P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I live in a pretty windy city and my lips have to endure the harsh, drying weather. I find myself reaching for the Burt's Bees chapsticks and the only chapsticks that I consistently finish. I prefer this over the Jack Black chapstick and my Aquaphor. My go-to is the original flavor, however this one doesn't fall short. Overall the chapstick goes on smooth and I don't find that the chapstick clings on to dry lip particles (which I appreciate). I don't really care for this scent in particular, I find neither the cucumber nor mint overwhelming. I'm excited to continue using this chapstick.
Kaitlynn G.
I love this! This will probably be my go to chapstick for the rest of my life. I didn’t think I would love it as much as I do. If you hate cucumbers you won’t like this. It’s not a super strong flavor but it’s good. I carry this with me everywhere. I love Burt’s bees chapsticks in general.
Fallon R.
Torrington
The mint aspect of this is too much for me. The cucumber smell is very nice. It doesn't taste bad or anything, the mint just kind of burns my lips, I can hardly use it and honestly I don't think it really helped my lips from getting chapped very much.
Amanda K.
This lip balm is my new holy grail for lip care! I’ve gone through my first one and on to the second one. It feels so smooth and it’s long lasting. I’d recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great smelling, smooth and soothing lip product.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I'm a big fan of Burt's Bees! My holy grail lip balm is the Mango one and it makes my lips soft and moisturizer 24/7. So when I saw this cucumber mint one, I had to try it. It doesn't disappoint! I would say though that it's not as moisturizing. But the scent is so refreshing, really gives you a quick pick-me-up. Also the slight mint tingle is great for a quick freshness. :-)
Kailey B.
Gives your lips a cooling sensation when applied! I bought this at Target and it was very reasonably priced! The packaging is very nice and the formula is long lasting! I showed this to my boyfriend and now it’s all he uses!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it . This product works for my lips. Making my lips soft and moisturizer .The packaging was easy to open. My First time . Not bad. Its meet my expectations. I would recommend it.
mackenzie s.
Kansas City
I really enjoy the texture and smell of this product. It moisturizes just enough and leaves my lips kinda of glossy which I like. However, it’s kinda waxy and I wish it were a bit more creamy.
Yaire M.
Better than carmex or not ?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this help dry lips?
Lori M.
This sounds great. Where can I find it?
Nicky L.
Dublin
Does this work for chapped lips
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this work for chapped lips?