Burts Bees Cucumber Mint Lip Balm

by Burt's Bees

This refreshing new take on our classic lip balm is infused with cucumber extracts and beeswax to nourish dry lips while keeping them revitalized and hydrated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burts Bees Cucumber Mint Lip Balm!
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
Burts Bees Cucumber Mint Lip Balm uploaded by Holly D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Burts Bees Cucumber Mint Lip Balm this is SUCH a good Chapstick! It’s natural, inexpensive and you can find it pretty much everywhere. The cucumber mint smell is delicious and not overpowering at all, I love it. This chapstick softens really well, it feels lightweight and creamy on lips and fully absorbs. It makes my lips noticeably softer even when it wears off, it really is an effective product. It loses a star because it doesn’t have any SPF which is really should but otherwise it’s a fantastic chapstick.
Alexis A.
N Huntingdon, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love this flavor/scent(?) lol of burts bees. It feels really refreshing and clean.
neyah C.
Burts Bees Cucumber Mint Lip Balm uploaded by neyah C.
hand on heart, my all time favourite lip balm ever! moisturises even the driest of lips. i 101% recommend for ALL lips!!
Monica G.
Incredible. My lips get dry a lot. This works so well to moisturise them and gives them a very cooling feeling too. This is my favourite lip balm.
Jen B.
Hamilton, ON
I love this lip balm! It’s the only one I use now! Love the taste and scent and leaves my lips so soft! I use it on a daily basis so my lips are never dry or irritated. I would recommend using this to all!

Looking for your answer?