Burt's Bees Cranberry & Pomegranate Sugar Scrub uploaded by Sinia W.Burt's Bees Cranberry & Pomegranate Sugar Scrub uploaded by Alexis B.

BY BURT'S BEES

The Ultimate Sugar Scrub Fix. Exfoliating Crystals Mingle With Pomegranate Oil, Cranberry Seed, And Shea Butter In Our Body Scrub To Gently Polish And Condition Your Skin. Leaving It Feeling Healthy, Smooth And Beautifully Glowing. It’s The Sweetest Kind Of Clean!

• Polishes And Conditions With Exfoliating Scrub
  • Sugar Crystals, Pomegranate Oil, Cranberry Seed And Shea Butter
  • Leaves Skin With A Clean Glow
  • Sweet Fragrance

Ingredient:

This Tart Berry Is Packed With Power. It’s A Superior Antioxidant With A Unique Natural Balance Of Omegas 3 And 6. Cranberries Also Naturally Exfoliate Skin. Time To Juice It For All It’s Worth!

Sucrose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Juice, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Powder, Mel (Honey, Miel), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water, Eau), Magnesium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Limonene, Geraniol *Natural Fragrance/Parfum Naturel

How To Use:

Feeling A Little Rough Around The Edges? Apply Scrub To Wet Or Dry Skin And Rub In A Circular Motion. Close Your Eyes And Breathe In The Deliciously Sweet Fragrance. Rinse Thoroughly And Relax. Follow Up With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Body Butter. Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. Not A Food – Do Not Consume. May Cause Shower To Become Slippery. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

• Is it worth the price?🙄 I've been waiting to try this but...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a sugar scrub for a while and I w...2 Answers
  • Can this be used as a lip scrub?2 Answers
Burt's Bees Cranberry & Pomegranate Sugar Scrub
  • "I use this sugar scrub in the bath to exfoliate and it leaves my skin smooth, soft, rejuvenated, and smelling great!" in 18 reviews
Krystal B.
Elsa, TX
This product smelled so good and it was very strong so it stayed on your skin for a long time. Although it does feel oily when you use it in the shower but once you get out and Pat yourself dry your skin feels so soft its amazing!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This scrub is wonderfully moisturizing! People complain that it's oily. That's what it's supposed to be... richly moisturizing. Whenever iv'e tried to moisturize with creams, they've washed off my hands, sat on top of the skin, or rubbed off on my clothes. This penetrates dry parts of your skin and heals sun damaged skin. I use it in the shower on my heels after scraping of the calluses with a foot file. I also use it on my neck and chest on sun damaged skin. I use it on my hands when they are dry and sore in winter. Iv'e given it to two friends who absolutely love it. Fantastic gift. It's amazing on your feet. It does get a little bit on the floor in the shower, but I just rinse it off the floor before I step out of the shower.
Jenny D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I must have had a bad sample of this.  When I used it it was HORRIBLE.  It left a layer of thick residue all over me that was nearly impossible to remove.  The only redeeming quality about this and why I gave it an extra star was that it does smell heavenly.  With so many good reviews on here I really do think maybe mine was expired or was a bad batch.  But I wouldn't risk it and actually purchase it after my experience.
Katelyn R.
Slaughter, LA
Burts Bees!!! I am a makeup artist, fresh out of college! I have never in my life exfoiliated and never even knew what to do to exfoiliate. So one day I got a wild hair and decided to get a tanning membership and on my way home stopped by cvs to grab some exfoiliater and moisturizer for my face to help get the dead skin off now that I was going to be tanning again. I FELL SO IN LOVE WITH THIS SUGAR SCRUB! Not only does it smell AMAZING but it makes my skin feel SO GOOD! I love love love it!!!!
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Love this body scrub. Smells great and makes my skin soft and hydrated. Great in winter when your skin is drier. The container is nice as well. I find this scrub gentle but does the job. Worth the money and I would definitely buy again.
Jessica P.
Love this sugar scrub! It gives me so much peace of mind knowing the ingredients are natural and safe for myself and my family to enjoy. My husband even loves this when I massage his feet! We absolutely love the scent! It is very long lasting and refreshing.
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
This Burt's Bees Cranberry Scrub is great for the body. Especially the feet, from my experience, and it smells pretty good. Not too pricey for the amount. I saw someone say they used it on their face! I would personally not do that.
Lucifer F.
Old Bridge
I'll admit, it smells a little funny, but I like the seeds and the feel on my skin. It's heavy and sticky, and you can feel it working on the pores. I just wish it didn't separate as much in the jar.
Bailey E.
I love this sugar scrub! My feet get really dry and this helps make them soft and smooth! And I rub this on my legs before I get out of the shower and they are soft for days!
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this off the clearance aisle at Wal-mart. Maybe it was expired and that's why I didn't have good luck with it, but I did not enjoy this scrub compared to others I have used. I didn't like the smell or texture compared to other sugar scrubs.I did use it all however because I hate to waste things. One pro I did experience was that my skin was soft after each use.
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR
Can I use this product on sensitive skin?
Kelly W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can this be used as a lip scrub?
Lyric H.
I have been looking for a sugar scrub for a while and I wanted to know I'd this product is any good. I've heard great things about it.
Kimberly M.
vancouver, WA
Is it worth the price?🙄 I've been waiting to try this but don't know if it will be worth the price.

Walmart