BY BURT'S BEES

Burt’s Bees™ Conditioning Lip Scrub gently exfoliates and conditions dry lips to help your lips look and feel beautiful and primed for a smooth lip balm or lipstick application.

Benefits & Claims:

• The honey crystals buff away rough, dry skin while Beeswax conditions and hydrates lips
  • 100% Natural
  • Nourishes and smoothes dry lips with nutrient rich, responsibly sourced Beeswax, exotic oils and exfoliating honey crystals leaving them beautifully smooth and soft
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

How To Use:
Apply a generous amount of Conditioning Lip Scrub on to your lips, scrub in a circular motion to exfoliate and gently buff away rough, dry lips and rinse it off for a natural healthy glow. Follow by applying Burt’s Bees™ Overnight Intensive Lip Treatment for ultimate moisture. Can be used 2-3 times a week.

Key Ingredients:
Honey: The perfect way to show your affection, Honey is an ode of everlasting devotion to your skin. Sweet and deliciously fragrant, it's the ideal natural moisturizer that helps soften and recondition. Letting you live happily ever after in your skin.

honey, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, vegetable oil, acacia senegal gum, lanolin, flavor (natural flavor), beeswax, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, glyceryl behenate, silica, rebaudioside A, limonene.

• This looks like a great product to try... where can I pur...2 Answers
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Don’t know how this has such good ratings because I hated it. It was extremely sticky and difficult to remove. If you tried to rinse it off with water it ended up spreading the stickiness all over your lips. Worst of all, it stops working whatsoever after a couple of uses because the sugar granules break down and no longer scrub any skin off your lips. It ends up being a sticky mess for nothing. I strongly strongly discourage anyone from wasting money on this.
Laura T.
This product worked ok. The exfoliating was a little more gentle than what I prefer. The conditioning worked well but I feel took away from exfoliating. It is softer than most lip scrubs so it felt weird. Not that you eat this product, lol, but it did smell and taste a little weird. I had a hard time getting past that. Thus product just did not exfoliate the way I would have liked it to. Not for my preference and would not repurchase
Samantha M.
N Chesterfld, VA
Excellent product! Apply with fingertip. Dipping in feels foamy/sponge like, application is smooth and grainy. Exfoliated the dead skin cells off my lips when applied in a circular motion. The smell is light and a little product got in my mouth but it was sweet (made with honey). My lips get really dry in winter and I can definitely see myself using this product each week (directions say use 2-3 times/week) especially since it’s hypoallergenic so it won’t cause irritation. I recommend this product as it works to exfoliate your lips, doesn’t dry out or irritate, and leaves my lips with a soft, healthy feeling. Burt's Bees Conditioning Lip Scrub
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is definitely an extremely gentle exfoliant, honestly I would hardly consider it one at all. As soon as the crystals hit your lips they dissipate. Although it’s not a great exfoliant, it is an amazing moisturizer. It leaves my lips feeling and looking so unbelievably soft, I love it. Not my favorite exfoliant, but definitely my favorite moisturizing product.
Olivia V.
New products by Burt’s Bees always excites me. I picked this up at target & as far as a “lip scrub” it’s an “okay” product. The moisturizing property? I find is decent. The actual exfoliation I find to be a bit mild for my liking and the product seemed to just ball up on my lips. I find it could use some improvements especially for the price.
Davina H.
Mill Hall, PA
Smells great and works wonders. Actually works. Scrubs nice but nothing too harsh. I always have dry skin on my lips. Use this before applying my lip products and it makes them look normal and soft. Actually has a good flavor too. Works well for the price too. I’d recommend to others and buy again.
Maria R.
I like that the granules in this aren't as large as other sugar lip scrubs. For that reason I can use the smallest amount and work it around without hunks of the product falling off my lips. Leaves my lips feeling super smooth and moisturized. The smell is great too.
Kiersten M.
I bought this product to exfoliate my lips. I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks and my lips can feel dry and flakey at the end of the day. I wanted this to really take those flakes off and clean up my lips. I find that it works alright. The sugar scrub dissolves really quickly on the lips and as a result I have to apply a lot to really get those flakes off. It is gentle, though, and has a nice flavor when I accidentally consume it. As well, the packaging is adorable and fun to look at. Overall, it’s fine but I would try something else next time.
c. ♡.
Eden , NC
When i heard about this product I was super excited! idk why but i love hurts bees and this stuff WORKS. i don’t use it daily because one time has seemed to do the charm! no more crusty lips for me!
Sam S.
Holy crap, this product is amazing! The same if not better than any expensive lip scrub. Leaves your lips feeling smooth and moisturized. It also tastes good lol. Got this at Ulta and would definitely purchase again. Found my new staple lip scrub!
Danielle J.
This looks like a great product to try... where can I purchase this lip scrub?