Burt's Bees Conditioning Body Bar

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Conditioning This skin conditioning, French-milled bar soap blends Honey and Shea Butter creating a rich lather to gently cleanse away dirt and oil leaving skin feeling soft and silky. 100% Natural No Animal Testing 35% Post-Consumer Content 800-849-7112 ;

Marisel V.
Bound brook , NJ
This soap is very gentle and not so harsh which I like. I wish they had this in a body wash. It’s very effective and lathers up very well. It’s also affordable. I would recommend!
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
This is my favorite soap ever. It has a clean, fresh scent that is eye-opening in the morning; much better in my mind than the more popular floral scents. There is a slight coarse texture from the almond flour that helps exfoliate. (The almond would probably make it inappropriate for people with nut allergies, though.)A previous review passed on second-hand information about soap scum buildup from this soap. I have not had problems with this. We normally scrub the tub about every two weeks and have not noticed any more scum from this soap than any other.
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
As usual burts bees outshines the rest. Picked this up at Walgreens and although it is a bit more than other bar soaps - definitely worth it. An invigorating and cleansing soap that leaves you feeling refreshed. I wouldn't change anything about this bar- would love to see more bar soap from Burts Bees!
Amber D.
This body bar has a great sent! When I shower with it I smell really great. Unfortunately, after the shower I feel like there is a layer on top of my skin. It doesn't feel moisturizing just like a thin layer of plastic. I wouldn't recommend honestly because I feel like most people would want a soup that you can feel hydrating your skin.
Rowan D.
This I such a great body bar it cleanses and smells amazing. It is so gentle on the skin and has no harsh ingredients. When I first saw this at target I was a little skeptical because I am not a huge fan of bars of soap but I am a huge fan of burts bees and when I tried it I was amazed at haw well it worked!
Sissy G.
Statesboro, GA
These bars are amazing. They are reasonably priced and they last for a long time if you store them properly. The bar smells great and fits in my hand easily. I have bought these for a while because I don't always like to use bodywash. I recommend these for anyone looking for an alternative to bodywash.
Hope A.
This bar of soap feels very nice on my skin , I bought it at Walmart for my body acne that I've been struggling with, didn't help the acne but did feel nice on the skin . I wish it would smell nicer however. I would recommend this soap for people with sensitive skin but not for people with body acne .
Kaila D.
Aldan, PA
This soap is simply amazing! It does not dry out my skin like other soaps, or leave a film. It smells great and does not bother my allergies, or asthma at all. One of the only few soaps out there that does not cause me to have any form of allergic reaction. (Ivory and Dove are the other two).
Cynthia T.
So good for sensitive skin ! I love how mostumoisturized I feel after too and I don't have to worry about the chemicals cause I know it's natural I've gifted a few of these bars to family members and they all say they love how gentle it's on the skin and how they themself have purchased more !
Rose B.
The scent and texture of this product is amazing. The bar lasts a long time and it's worth every penny! It's gentle and effective on the skin and is very soothing. Packaging is very nice for a body bar! I think the formula is very nice, but perhaps some exfoliants would be nice!
Jazmine A.
Columbus, GA
Will this lotion leave me greasy feeling?
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
I'm trying to find a soap that works well on dry and oily skin. How well would this work on the two different skin types?