BY BURT'S BEES

Evgenia F.
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
From all the conditioners I have tried, this might have the best scent. It is very thick and will soften and detangle hair immediately, even my hair that's like straw! The smell will linger on forever too! I don't think it did anything to preserve the color on my hair but neither do any of the other hair products on the market that claim to do the same. So, overall I recommend it. It's a joy to use!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burt's Bees is an amazing company, and I proudly support them and their products! I love this conditioner, it has a very clean scent to it, and keeps my hair soft and silky and works great with colored hair! Not super expensive, but worth spending a few extra dollars for a quality product! I would recommend trying this conditioner as well as other Burts Bees products!!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this about 3 weeks ago and I have to say it was pretty average. I won't be using this again unless I don't have any choice. I didn't see any difference as any other product that I normally use. My color seen the same and is actually already starting to fade so the color is not keeping any better than it was before I use the product
Christine G.
Christine G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is a bit pricey in some retail stores i feel like could be a little less for a small bottle it was smells good and not dry feeling after rinse its a nice smooth feeling left in the hair i love it would give more stars but should have a bigger container for what your paying for.
elizabeth o.
elizabeth o.
Mountlake Terrace
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells amazing and does the job you plan on getting with this brand. When I buy things from Burt's Bees I know that I can.plan on wholesome ingredients and someone who truly cares about what I am putting on my body.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything from burts bee. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling clean and soft, not too dried out and frizzy. Easy to find since this product can be purchased at Walmart or Walgreens.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Danielsville
I did not like the smell. It didn't smell good going and it left a weird after-smell. It seemed like it was too much money for what it's worth. I feel like i got better results with a cheaper product.
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair. So on days bi need extra mostute, I need this. It leaves your hair baby soft. I love it. Would recommend this product to anyone with dry hair.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Bloomfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really liked the conditioner. It wasn't to heavy or light. Smelled great and my hair felt nice not heavy! I would get it again. Very affordable!
Lexis🌊 H.
Lexis🌊 H.
Chesapeake
This product will make your hair super soft and smelling great. It is pretty affordable. It is also very natural so it won't damage your hair.