BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...7 Answers
  • Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm

Start your review of Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
Savana R.
ypsilanti
Purchased at: Target
It’s good and smells yummy! It was on sale at Target so I snatched it up. I prefer the original peppermint, but this one is nice too. Mine has a weird texture, but that might be why it was on sale, lol
Autumn A.
Green Bay, WI
I use to always get the minty burts bees but for spring I wanted a more fruity sent The smell of this product is awesome. Plus it hydrates my forever cracked lips and helps keep them soft. I keep this one in my purse at all times!
Ariel L.
Gainesville
I’ve been using stuff from Bert’s Bees since 1st grade and it never failed me! This lip balm is very moisturizing but not too greasy, and it adds a beautiful shine to my lips
Suzan A.
tucson
My grandson says Burt’s Bees is the best. He keep healthy lips. It is very effective.
Shayla L.
Saint Louis, MO
This works wonders for my lips! This is the first product I've ever bought from Burt's Bee's and i wanted to try it out because I ran out of cocoa butter (which is what I usually use on my lips) and I'm very pleased with it! It has a pleasant smell and it isn't too overpowering. Highly recommend it!
Chelsey s.
Colorado
Purchased at: Target
Smells great, and heals my super dry winter lips. My lips stay hydrated for so long! I love all burts bees chopsticks and lip tints💓
Lindsey K.
I feel bad not giving this product a better rating, because I really think Burts Bees has some terrific products, but this lip balm did absolutely nothing for me. The scent in my opinion smells nothing like coconut or pear, and because it lacks that amazing refreshing tingle that the original has, my lips still feel sore and raw when they are damaged. I do, however, love that it is all natural and do think that it helps maintain moisture to my lips but I just don't feel like it is helping, which in my opinion should be important as well.
Tiana D.
Sioux City, IA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Coconut & pear may be my favorite Burt’s Bees lip balm I use! The flavor and smell is fantastic. If I have pockets, I have this lip balm on me!!
Tessa R.
ludowici
Purchased at: Walmart
I ABSOLUTELY love this product! I bought this right before the winter season and my lips haven’t been chapped yet. I take it everywhere. Also I love the way this chapstick smells. Pears and coconut are the perfect combo. Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
Derek S.
Huntley, IL
This is one of the few items I always keep on me. It doesn't leave an uncomfortable film on my lips like a lot of other lip balms do. I love that they are all natural while still being priced competitively. This and the vanilla are my two favorites. I highly recommend.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤

Macy's