BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...7 Answers
  • Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm

Start your review of Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
Kaylee M.
I love these because they’re so thick and hydrating, I would recommend these to any and everybody!
Geiziane S.
West Reno
What a great product! It always helps to keep my lips feeling great through the tough winter months! The taste and smell of coconut just makes it that much better to use! I love this product and I recommend all coconut lovers to check it out!
Shauna S.
Buffalo
One of my favorite go to products. The sent reminds me of vacation every time I apply it. I always love this brand. Goes on easy, doesn’t clump when applied. Keeps my lips hydrated. Would recommend to others
Ais c.
nonononono! Burt's bees.. why.. This lip balm was EXTREMELY hard and dense and hurt my lips, tasted terrible and I threw it away on day 3. It didn't soften or make my lips feel good and.. sorry i just had way higher expectations for such a well known brand.
𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞 𝐫.
I love this chapstick! It is one of my favorite formulas because it goes on smooth and gives my lips lasting hydration. I always carry one of these chapsticks in my car, in my purse, and in my backpack at all times! The scent is delicious and I love the soft buttery feeling!
Mkay K.
Mount Washington
Good lip balm and smells good. Very scented though so if you don’t like fragrance I would pass
Hailey B.
Prairie Grove
This is my favorite lip balm! I'm also a fan of the mint flavor, but this one feels so smooth and smells really nice. I have chapped lips a lot, and this is always my go to.
Melissa T.
Lombard
Great price, great results, great flavor! This is my go to. Always have one, sometimes two in my purse at all times! Easy to use. Instead results!
Christine S.
Citrus Heights
My favorite Burt’s bees chapstick scent. Super summery smell. Super hydrating. Gives a shine so it almost looks like a gloss.
Michelle C.
Stony Brook, NY
For it’s price, Burt’s Bees lip balm is great! It is quite moisturizing so I don’t have to keep reapplying often. It comes in many scents, so the variety is great and I usually find it at my local drugstore.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤

Macy's