BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...7 Answers
  • Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
Michelle K.
I'm in love with this chapstick. The smell, and the moisturizing properties are perfect for the price. I also use the grapefruit one. It smells so delicious.
Nody H.
Excellent lip balm. Keeps your lips moist for hours. Smells great and no yucky taste. Highly recommend.
Kimberly Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Its a great product to even out your lip color and smooth out. Also using before using lip color.
Niki T.
I love the scent. It reminds me of summer. It does a great job with my super chapped lips. I've used Burt's Bee before, but a different flavor. This one is much better!!
Ashley M.
1903 medallion de. Apt 4,pulaski co. 24301
Great moisturizer for your lips.The combination of the two favors is very unique. You don't have to apply that often either.
Drew J.
Centennial , CO
Love Burts Bees my favorite chapstick ever! I love the smell of the original my absolute favorite!
Miss H.
Warsaw, NY
Smells delicious. Leaves me lips nice and soft. There is no sticky residue. Packaging is good, it isnt to bulky. Fits perfectly in your pocket. The price is notnto expensive but you het your moneys worth. I would recomend to anyone especially for dry lips.
Lauren E.
It keeps my lips moisturized and fresh! Even when it’s chapped it’s finds a way to heal and make my lips brand new and glossy!
Zoe S.
Really moisturising on the lips. Smells amazing. I would definitely buy this product again.
Melanie T.
I love this lip balm! It is super smooth to put on and instantly makes my lips feel better. It is pretty cheap and I love the way it smells!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤