BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...7 Answers
  • Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm

Start your review of Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
Kimbra N.
San Antonio, TX
The one and only thing I liked about the original Burt’s Bees Lip Balm was the peppermint oil, which obviously this would not have given its specified scent. I had hoped that the coconut aspect of it would make it moisturizing and nourishing, but it did not. Sorry, Burt’s Bees, but I’ll take Vaseline Lip products over yours any day.
Jennifer A.
Lower Sackville
The product itself is great! Super moisturizing and refreshing for lips trying to survive a Canadian winter! The smell tho, just not my fav! I'm personally a fan of anything minty, and the original Burt's is probably my fav! I would buy products from Burt's, but not this particular scent.
Tha T.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: Walmart
The product glides on pretty well. However, you do not feel that it is moisturizing your lips. It feels more of a waxy coat sitting on top of your lip.
Edit: I've been using this product for two weeks and it actually dries your lips 2x more. My dollar tree blistex works so much better.
Caroline R.
The texture is horrible, I really hate this product. It also smells bad. However I may have had a bad batch or an old formula as my freinds love it
Calla B.
Ottawa, ON
Love the Burt's Bees formula, however I found this scent absolutely awful. I returned it because it wasn't even worth the few dollars I bought it for.
Gabrielle R.
Nashville , TN
I typically like Burt’s Bee’S products and love coconut flavored items usually but this chapstick smelled odd and tasted pretty bad. I actually didn’t finish this one and threw it out because i was disappointed.
Crystal D.
Morristown, TN
This is probably my least favorite variety of all the formulations. While it is pretty moisturizing, it doesn't feel like it has any wax in it whatsoever. The worst part for me is the smell. I absolutely can not stand the smell. It smells faintly of blue cheese. Nasty!
Amber H.
Rhome, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the original but the combination of smells threw my off, not s fan of this specific item
Kayla C.
Lehi, UT
I don't know why burts bees is so popular. It smells good, but it only puts a film over my lips. It's thick and I hate the way it feels on my lips. I use to buy it all the time, until I started using the new Vaseline lip. Don't recommend.
Geeky S.
Smells delicious, but has a slightly rough texture. Also made my lips really sore after using. I’ll stick with the original one over any other variation.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤

Macy's