BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...7 Answers
  • Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm

Start your review of Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
Hannah G.
Chicago
I LOVE THIS LIP BALM! This is possibly the only time in my life that I have made it to the end of a lip balm just from using it. I love the combination of coconut and pear which I didn't think I would, so A+++++
Alicia D.
This one is very, very hydrating. It’s like putting coconut oil on your lips but with a hint of pear. I like that the tops are different colors so you can tell the different types apart. I would definitely recommend this! I enjoy putting this on at night and letting it soak in overnight.
Shanae C.
can't believe there's so many different flavors to choose from and with the many choices it accommodates every different style and variety of persons. I love the fact that it's continuously a great product that makes your lips feel hydrated I can never go wrong with Burt's bees products
taylor w.
Purchased at: Walmart
very moisturizing and has a very good smell! good for normal to dry lips and very affordable. you can find these lip balms at almost any drugstore or beauty store!! eliminates dry flakes after a day of use.
Caroline J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Works just as well as any other lip balm and it’s all natural. A little more expensive than other products but it’s worth it to me. The coconut definitely overpowers the pear but it’s not terribly strong.
D A.
Bethpage, NY
I don’t think that it’s a bad chapstick, it moistures your lips pretty well but personally I really don’t like the smell of this one. The smell is way too strong, I wouldn’t buy it again for that reason.
Caitlin B.
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells really good and is pretty moisturizing. I don’t grab this one often but I do keep it in my purse if I can’t find my usual chapstick. If you love Burt’s bees, you’ll probably really like this too.
Jessika K.
Yes yes yes, this is my Go to before applying my makeup! I use it all the time, it adds a nice shine to my lips while moisturizing them! It was better then what i expected. I buy 2 at a time, it my Fav.
Mina P.
Purchased at: Target
love the smell, but just wish it has the cooling effect of the original. its not too pricey, and you can never go wrong with burt’s bees. super moisturizing and long lasting. definitely would recommend.
Janna I.
Brooklyn
It’s simply Devine 😍 it makes my lips so so smooth. The scent is very pleasant as well. Personally the coconut and peer is my fave. The price is very affordable. And of course the packaging is super cute as well. When ever I run out I buy another one right away. 5/5 from me
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤

Macy's