BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...7 Answers
  • Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
Kara V.
Roseville, CA
I can never say anything bad about Burt's Bee lip balm!  It's definitely a classic and this scent is just divine.  Super moisturizing and the scent is so scrumptious that my husband stole it from me! lol
Isabella P.
Smells sooo good and has my lips feeling so good and the price is perfect for me and it’s very gentle against my lips when I apply and I’m very happy with the effective look and this and there is no room for improvement
Lauren P.
I use all Burt’s bees lip balm and this flavor is by far my favorite! Best lip balm on the planet. Keeps your lips moist for hours without having to reapply every 10 minutes. Always keep in my purse and next to my bed.
Annie H.
Not a chalky or dry lip balm that can sometimes happen with beeswax. Smells amazing and actually moisturizes, instead of drying my lips of further. Very affordable and I religiously repurchase. Non irritating as well
Victoria M.
Creswell, OR
All Burt’s bees lip products are amazing! They really do moisturize your lips, for me thought, the flavor combination just didn’t work. I didn’t like the smell of it and it was very strong and lasted a long time.
Emily B.
London
I am personally not a fan. I have heard great things about burt’s bees lip balm so I had to try it. I did not enjoy the flavor or the smell, the application went on very smoothly but I still would not recommend.
Hannah G.
Chicago
I LOVE THIS LIP BALM! This is possibly the only time in my life that I have made it to the end of a lip balm just from using it. I love the combination of coconut and pear which I didn't think I would, so A+++++
Arianne D.
Lebanon
This is my fav Burt’s and bees lip balm! It seems extra creamy and moisturizing because of the coconut in it. Not greasy At all. Price point is slightly higher than most lip chaps but would pay the extra for it.
Jenna Q.
naperville
Love it smells great and heals my chapped lips fast! Repeat but have bought different flavors and the packaging is so cute! Better than a lot that I tired plus doesn’t dry out after a while. For sure buy again
Alicia D.
This one is very, very hydrating. It’s like putting coconut oil on your lips but with a hint of pear. I like that the tops are different colors so you can tell the different types apart. I would definitely recommend this! I enjoy putting this on at night and letting it soak in overnight.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤

Macy's