BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...7 Answers
  • Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm

Start your review of Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
Caitlyn C.
oxford
This is my favorite of the Burt’s Bees lip balms. There isn’t much of a scent. A bit pricey considering it’s just a lip balm, but it does last a long time. I think it’s very effective for chapped lips and doesn’t have to be used too often.
🌟DEUS V.
I hate to sound like a broken record, but I love Burt’s bees and they are always my go to for my lips no matter what mood and or condition they are in, The packaging is always great because it’s very minimal which is very important to me
Kirsten S.
Seminole
This is my favorite Burt’s bees lip balm! It always makes my lips feel smooth and I’m so in love with this flavor (and scent). It’s sweet and yummy! It also help moisturize sunburnt lips. Interesting I know but it’s definitely my go to!
Reagan A.
college grove
It applies very nicely and has a amazing smell. For me personally I didn’t like the way it made my lips feel afterwards they still felt chapped. It doesn’t have a amazing price point for what it is. I personally would not buy this again
Tabby H.
Portland
I use this daily. It is my favorite chapstick of all time. It is so moisturizing and soft. It leaves my lips ready to take on any condition. Since I started using this lip balm, I havent suffered a single moment of chapped or dry lips.
charlotte w.
I love this product. This company makes amazing products! Especially their lip balms. It smells amazing and leaves my lips feeling awesome. 10/10 recommend. very gentle on the lips. I would definitely buy it again! it’s also affordable
Becca R.
duluth
I love Burt’s Bees! I have been a fan of their products for quite some time. Whenever I see a new lip flavor I am quick to try it out. Their products never disappoint me and the coconut & pear chapstick flavor is absolutely amazing!
Avery I.
2475 Coles Mill Road, Franklinville, NJ
My lips definitely didn't enjoy this product. I was disappointed because it smells so good. The ingredients are natural, but this lip balm wears off quickly and left my lips flaky and needing more. I would not buy this again, sadly.
♕Azz♕  .
I really enjoy the smell! Especially in the summer when you need a light, refreshing chapstick. It’s been a while since I’ve used it, I just wish it was a bit more moisturizing. But I may buy again to see if improvements were made!
Samantha V.
This is my favorite scent of Burt’s bees. I never owned this product personally I tried my friends and enjoyed it. I would like to try it again for a few days strait to be able to have a better option on the result of this product.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤

Macy's