BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...7 Answers
  • Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm

Start your review of Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
jamie h.
coldwater
I love this. Especially after I use my lip scrub. I use this under my lip products to keep them from drying out. Also I dont feel like I have to reapply several times it las long and doesn't feel greasy. Also when I eat I dont get the waxy flavor if I do lick my lips
Rachel E.
This is a cult favorite lip treatment. I absolutely love it and it is my go-to by Burt’s Bees. The chapstick is so hydrating and lasts so long so I don’t waste must product. I buy this one all the time and would definitely recommend it to those who haven’t tried it.
Ais c.
nonononono! Burt's bees.. why.. This lip balm was EXTREMELY hard and dense and hurt my lips, tasted terrible and I threw it away on day 3. It didn't soften or make my lips feel good and.. sorry i just had way higher expectations for such a well known brand.
karen n.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
this is a very good brand for chapstick. my lips aren’t chap after using this. the only thing i didn’t like about this certain chapstick is the smell. it isn’t a normal combination of flavors. would most definitely recommend this if you would like the smell
Amanda M.
Oroville
I absolutely love Burt's Bees lip balms...they're all pretty good, but the coconut and pear one is my favorite. I've been using these lip balms for years...I won't buy anything else. They're super affordable and they have many flavor options to choose from.
maddie p.
Fairfax, VA
Best non-medicated lip balm I have ever used!  This is my holy grail; I feel genuinely lost without it.  I have extremely chapped lips and this makes my chapped lips only a memory.  Thank GOD for this lip balm.  And it smells amazing!!!
Allie M.
Old Bridge
This is my everyday lip balm. I’ve tried almost all the flavors but this one is my favorite. It does a good job at keeping my lips hydrated. It’s more expensive than chapstick brand but in my opinion it’s worth it. I will definitely continue buying this!
Elizabeth P.
Evansville
Burt's Bees is an excellent lip balm product. This smells so good and it keeps my lips from being chapped, dry, and peeling. So happy with this product. My lips feel comfortable and smooth all day long. I will never stray from Burt's Bees. Absolute best.
Kylee B.
I love the smell. They are not over powering at all. It met all of my expectations and left my lips feeling super smooth. They are a bit pricey but 100% worth the cost. They are very effective at healing my cracked lips. They could improve the cost.
Tangie S.
Dallas
I love all of Burt's Bees products, especially their lip products. The coconut and pear lip balm smells so good. It is definitely my favorite lip balm for the spring/summer time because of the light fragrance. It is also very long lasting and effective.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤

Macy's