BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...7 Answers
  • Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
Brandi H.
Seattle
I always assume coconut scents are going to be overpowering, this one is very subtle and plays with the pear really well. It's like you're drinking a tropical cocktail all the time! Not greasy, stays on really well and gives your lips an instant hydrating and plump look.
Heidi S.
Ann Arbor, MI
I really like this product. It moisturizes the lips nicely. A friend got it for me for a  birthday one year and I had to get another one. The scent is really comforting but it does take some getting used to. But overall, I would recommend this product to anyone.
Mishayla A.
I love Burt's Bees products and their natural ingredients. The coconut and pear scent is definitely my favorite. It has a subtle scent while providing my lips with the moisture and smoothness they need to survive the dry, cold winter months. I always recommend Burt's Bees.
allison c.
Inglewood
This product is amazing the smell is so good it's almost as good to eat. Like I've said before I'm a fan of these lip balm they have nice packinging . It met my expectations because I believe that this product is amazing for its price and the amount of product you get.
Crystal D.
Morristown, TN
This is probably my least favorite variety of all the formulations. While it is pretty moisturizing, it doesn't feel like it has any wax in it whatsoever. The worst part for me is the smell. I absolutely can not stand the smell. It smells faintly of blue cheese. Nasty!
Micha D.
Purchased at: Target
This specific flavor of Burt’s Bees is my absolute all-time favorite. It has such a fruity flavor and the consistency just glides right on to your lips! I have always received great comments when my friends borrow my chapstick and it always helps out my chapped lips!
Rachel E.
This is a cult favorite lip treatment. I absolutely love it and it is my go-to by Burt’s Bees. The chapstick is so hydrating and lasts so long so I don’t waste must product. I buy this one all the time and would definitely recommend it to those who haven’t tried it.
Amanda M.
Oroville
I absolutely love Burt's Bees lip balms...they're all pretty good, but the coconut and pear one is my favorite. I've been using these lip balms for years...I won't buy anything else. They're super affordable and they have many flavor options to choose from.
karen n.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
this is a very good brand for chapstick. my lips aren’t chap after using this. the only thing i didn’t like about this certain chapstick is the smell. it isn’t a normal combination of flavors. would most definitely recommend this if you would like the smell
maddie p.
Fairfax, VA
Best non-medicated lip balm I have ever used!  This is my holy grail; I feel genuinely lost without it.  I have extremely chapped lips and this makes my chapped lips only a memory.  Thank GOD for this lip balm.  And it smells amazing!!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤