BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...7 Answers
  • Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
Hadwika K.
Chicago
It is my favorite Lip Balm. I like all other balms from Burt's Bee. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! It hydrates my lips for a longer time than other lip balms. It's affordable and comes in nice different flavors. This has coconut oil which is great for hydration. This is my go-to lip balm during winters
Wanda R.
Hinesville
I've been trying a lot of lip balms to find one that will work well with my lips and the weather I live in. This product met my expectations and then some all for a reasonable price and has so far outshined the other balms I've tried. Its gentle on my lips and smells wonderful. I would definitely recommend this to others. I'm definitely going to keep it in my collection and try other smells/flavours.
𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌.
Kansas City, MO
Burts Bees has always been my go-to for lip care. I have never been disappointed with their products. The product lasts a long time throughout the day and the flavor is really nice. It doesn't irritate my lips and my lips are always left feeling soft and renewed with every use. Love this product!
Becca. S.
I loved this product! Every use got my lips to feel soft and smooth! And the packaging was easy to open and use. The balm itself was smooth and applied gently and I didn’t have to drag it over my lips. I would most definitely buy this product again regardless of it being pricey!
Jaclyn s.
Providence
Nice light scent and feels great when you put it on. However, I have noticed in less than 30 minutes, I don't feel this product even on my lips and I've been noticing that my lips are dry. Not my favorite product and will not be Re-purchasing, I'm actually considering throwing it out.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love burts bees and always will and I'm usually surprise by the scent/flavor combinations they choose and how much they aren't as weird as they seem. While this one is not ove of my favorites it's not overwhelming and it gets the job done. The coconut overpowers the pear a little bit.
Rianna V.
San Diego
My boyfriend actually bought this and I loved it so much I started using it too. I love the scent although I feel like it doesn't do as much as other lip balms and chapsticks I've tried. I like that it's not an uncomfortable feeling on my lips and leaves them feeling hydrated.
joy t.
1390 n main st. apt.3223
It did a really good job of moisturizing but I was not that in love with the taste. It just tasted strange to me but taste is definitely a very personal preference. It has great texture though and its not sticky and it is not loaded with chemicals like a lot of beauty products are
sydney w.
Milford
This lip balm is very nice, the scent smells so good and isn’t too strong. Burt’s Bees is sold in many places and the price is really low, so this is a lip balm that’s very easy to get and accessible for everyone. One thing I’m not a huge fan of is it can feel a little greasy.
Brandi H.
Seattle
I always assume coconut scents are going to be overpowering, this one is very subtle and plays with the pear really well. It's like you're drinking a tropical cocktail all the time! Not greasy, stays on really well and gives your lips an instant hydrating and plump look.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤

Macy's