BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...7 Answers
  • Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm

Start your review of Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
Lys E.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Online
This moisturizing lip balm is exactly what it is named, it smells just like fresh coconut and leaves my lip looking a bit shiny like a pearl. It is smooth and leaves my lips soft and hydrated I do not wish to lose this one. I would recommend it to all my friends and family and I hope you look into purchasing one. Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
Tori B.
Jeffersonville
Great product that keeps your lips hydrated. The formula is silky smooth and is a great smell/flavor if you love coconut as much as I do. Easy portability and has minimal residue left over on your lips after application. Product can be a little expensive compared to other ones but if you have the money I'd recommend trying it out.
Clara D.
North Brunswick, NJ
Personally, I'd honestly recommend this product to all of my friends! Met all my expectations, and even more! It was not pricey-only about $3.50- ,and is extremely good quality. Smooth on the lips, and nice taste. Can not say I had any issues, and will definitely buy again.  Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
Cielo G.
Dallas
Softer than expected which is great. I have very dry lips and so does the rest of my family, this product is the very first one we used and we have been in love with it’s. The coco in it really helps in hydrating your lips.
Crystal W.
This is my favorite chapstick. It smells so good! But the flavor/scent isn’t overwhelming. I think this one is a little bit softer than some of the other formulas though, which isn’t a big deal just something I noticed. This also has natural ingredients, and none that dry out your lips like some other lip balms.
Anna B.
St, MO
This is my favorite drug store chapstick. It smells delicious, tastes delicious and doesn't burn your lips if they're very trapped and truly in need of hydration. I feel like it does a good job of replenishing moisture. If you're on a budget or even lose chapsticks as easily as I do, pick up a few of these,
Valerie W.
Toledo, OH
I honestly hate coconut and am not a fan of pear so I thought I'd hate this. However, I'm impressed. It isn't overwhelmingly coconutty, and it works really well. The stick I have is a little hard so if your lips are super duper chapped it might hurt a little at first but it does heal and hydrate pretty well.
It works really well my lips stayed hydrated and plump and it also it left a shiny look on my lips  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm love this product the package was nice and easy to open my lips felt so good it went past what i was expecting i would 100 percent recommend to others
Tracy M.
Burt's Bees has some fantastic scent/flavor combinations. The Coconut & Pear is the perfect scent/flavor for summer, but is more than enjoyable all year round. The balm is soft and smooth, never sticky or gummy feeling. It seems to last longer than most lip balms and is more effective than most.
Sidney M.
Puyallup, WA
This is tied as my favorite with the original burst bee's balm. This one has a little less waxy texture, its more shiny on the lips and is oh so moisturizing. It smells amazing, and is by far my favorite scent out of their entire collection. I use this before bed and I wake up with very supple lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤

Macy's