BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...7 Answers
  • Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm

Start your review of Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
D A.
Bethpage, NY
I don’t think that it’s a bad chapstick, it moistures your lips pretty well but personally I really don’t like the smell of this one. The smell is way too strong, I wouldn’t buy it again for that reason.
Nedaa M.
Homer Glen , IL
This is by all time my holy grail lip balm! The outside is super simple and cute and the inside does all the work! The price is good too and it always makes my lips super smooth! Definitely recommend it.
Mina P.
Purchased at: Target
love the smell, but just wish it has the cooling effect of the original. its not too pricey, and you can never go wrong with burt’s bees. super moisturizing and long lasting. definitely would recommend.
Caitlin B.
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells really good and is pretty moisturizing. I don’t grab this one often but I do keep it in my purse if I can’t find my usual chapstick. If you love Burt’s bees, you’ll probably really like this too.
Jessika K.
Yes yes yes, this is my Go to before applying my makeup! I use it all the time, it adds a nice shine to my lips while moisturizing them! It was better then what i expected. I buy 2 at a time, it my Fav.
Janna I.
Brooklyn
It’s simply Devine 😍 it makes my lips so so smooth. The scent is very pleasant as well. Personally the coconut and peer is my fave. The price is very affordable. And of course the packaging is super cute as well. When ever I run out I buy another one right away. 5/5 from me
Haley V.
sleepy hollow
Personally, coconut is one of my favorite flavors! That’s why this inexpensive product hits just the spot. Not only does it taste and smell amazing, but it gives my lips just the hydration they need!
Casey Z.
Jackson
Love the burts bees chapstick. This on in particular is great and has a great flavor. It is gentle and moisturizes well. It met all expectations and is packaged nearly. Makes for a great gift.
Sarah N.
Norman
I really love burtsbee lipgloss esp in this flavor. Its packaged well. Smells great. Lasts a long time when u put it on. I would defenently recommend to any of my friends. Its one of my favorites. Although I do not like the reg burts bees. Yes I would recommend to others
Jaiden J.
daingerfield
It’s very moisturizing. I love this product it’s definitely a product I’ve used more than once. It succeeded my expectations. It’s very effective, never a horrible moment. I would 10/10 recommend.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤

Macy's