BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...7 Answers
  • Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
Elizabeth P.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm. This one is my favorite of all their lip balms because it smells great. Its a very HAPPY flavor if there is such a thing. I have a problem with losing all my lip sticks, balms ect. so this one will go missing every once in a while, but I'm always so happy to find it waiting for me in my coat pocket. I would and have bought it multiple times xoxo
Kathy C.
Any Burt Bees products I definetly recommend to anyone! The lip balms are the bomb! They actually work and repair you choppy lips. This one in particular has a nice legit coconut and pear smell to it. For me this one is hard to find where I live so I continue to order it in Amazon.
tabitha h.
Burleson
Burt's Bees lip balm is absolutely my number one choice in lip balm! I currently have about 5 different kinds of Burt's Bees lip balm right now because of all the wonderful flavors and to keep in different locations when I need it. If you're a coconut lover then this is definitely the lip balm for you. My lips are always soft and smooth since I use this multiple times a day.
Leah B.
Dudley, NC
I have tried them ALL & this one is my all time favorite!! I don’t not leave my house without my Burt’s Bees . This goes on so smooth & stays on. It doesn’t come off with the first lick or your lips. It is also great to use when you are out in the sun! I have to keep something on my lips in the sun or I get sun blisters & as long as I have my Burt’s Bees I never get one!
Carly R.
Elkhorn,NE
This product is so good I love Burt’s bees especially al of their moisturizing lip balms they are all just so long lasting and really keep my lips feeling moisturized. This one is one of my favorites though because of the smell it smells so good this and the Vanilla Bean are my favorite chapsticks 10/10 would recommend.  Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
Kaila J.
Fort Myers
I love all of Burts bees lip balms but I think this would have to be my favorite. It smells so good and goes on butter smooth. I always find myself buying one at checkout even though I already have one. I think the price is good and the product does its job well. I don't have to use it a lot and usually give these  as gifts or stocking stuffers. Would recommend
Autumn B.
Springfield, MO
I received this version of Burt's Bees Lip Balm for Christmas and it has been my favorite so far. The coconut and pear smells so good that I feel like I should be on a beach! I'm a big fan of Burt's Bees but this has been the best version I've had. I would definitely recommend the coconut and pear!  Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
Derek S.
Huntley, IL
This is one of the few items I always keep on me. It doesn't leave an uncomfortable film on my lips like a lot of other lip balms do. I love that they are all natural while still being priced competitively. This and the vanilla are my two favorites. I highly recommend.
Luna R.
Nevada
Coconut and pear are my favorite of them all, it keeps my lips smooth and unchapped and smells good too. I would definitely recommend it if you’re a freak about good lip balms. It’s a little pricey but I bought it in the value pack and now I have my purse lip balm, my car lip balm, and my bedside table lip balm. Overall 10 out of 10
Kimbra N.
San Antonio, TX
The one and only thing I liked about the original Burt’s Bees Lip Balm was the peppermint oil, which obviously this would not have given its specified scent. I had hoped that the coconut aspect of it would make it moisturizing and nourishing, but it did not. Sorry, Burt’s Bees, but I’ll take Vaseline Lip products over yours any day.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤

Macy's