BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
Kathy C.
Any Burt Bees products I definetly recommend to anyone! The lip balms are the bomb! They actually work and repair you choppy lips. This one in particular has a nice legit coconut and pear smell to it. For me this one is hard to find where I live so I continue to order it in Amazon.
tabitha h.
Burleson
Burt's Bees lip balm is absolutely my number one choice in lip balm! I currently have about 5 different kinds of Burt's Bees lip balm right now because of all the wonderful flavors and to keep in different locations when I need it. If you're a coconut lover then this is definitely the lip balm for you. My lips are always soft and smooth since I use this multiple times a day.
Hajar B.
San antonio, TX
The Burts bees coconut unpair lip balm is so wonderful for summertime because it gives you that fresh feel and it’s great for your lips with the coconut is just great during the summer because you feel like you’re on the beach no matter where you are I love birds bees products and will always continue to support the company the prices are fair and the products are fresh and organic
Kaila J.
Fort Myers
I love all of Burts bees lip balms but I think this would have to be my favorite. It smells so good and goes on butter smooth. I always find myself buying one at checkout even though I already have one. I think the price is good and the product does its job well. I don't have to use it a lot and usually give these  as gifts or stocking stuffers. Would recommend
Katy C.
Columbus, NE
This scent is my 2nd favorite scent out of the burt's bees lipbalms I have! This is my go to lip balm! Practically every time we go to the store I buy another one. They have so many different flavor/scents! The pomegranate one was the first one I tried! My kids really like them as well so I make sure they keep one on their backpack for at school too!
Derek S.
Huntley, IL
This is one of the few items I always keep on me. It doesn't leave an uncomfortable film on my lips like a lot of other lip balms do. I love that they are all natural while still being priced competitively. This and the vanilla are my two favorites. I highly recommend.
Luna R.
Nevada
Coconut and pear are my favorite of them all, it keeps my lips smooth and unchapped and smells good too. I would definitely recommend it if you’re a freak about good lip balms. It’s a little pricey but I bought it in the value pack and now I have my purse lip balm, my car lip balm, and my bedside table lip balm. Overall 10 out of 10
Tori B.
Jeffersonville
Great product that keeps your lips hydrated. The formula is silky smooth and is a great smell/flavor if you love coconut as much as I do. Easy portability and has minimal residue left over on your lips after application. Product can be a little expensive compared to other ones but if you have the money I'd recommend trying it out.
Anna B.
This is my favorite drug store chapstick. It smells delicious, tastes delicious and doesn't burn your lips if they're very trapped and truly in need of hydration. I feel like it does a good job of replenishing moisture. If you're on a budget or even lose chapsticks as easily as I do, pick up a few of these,
Valerie W.
Toledo, OH
I honestly hate coconut and am not a fan of pear so I thought I'd hate this. However, I'm impressed. It isn't overwhelmingly coconutty, and it works really well. The stick I have is a little hard so if your lips are super duper chapped it might hurt a little at first but it does heal and hydrate pretty well.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that will stand the test of time. I need nice moist lips. How is the smell? Any taste?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤

Macy's