BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
tabitha h.
Burleson
Burt's Bees lip balm is absolutely my number one choice in lip balm! I currently have about 5 different kinds of Burt's Bees lip balm right now because of all the wonderful flavors and to keep in different locations when I need it. If you're a coconut lover then this is definitely the lip balm for you. My lips are always soft and smooth since I use this multiple times a day.
Kaila J.
Fort Myers
I love all of Burts bees lip balms but I think this would have to be my favorite. It smells so good and goes on butter smooth. I always find myself buying one at checkout even though I already have one. I think the price is good and the product does its job well. I don't have to use it a lot and usually give these  as gifts or stocking stuffers. Would recommend
Katy C.
Columbus, NE
This scent is my 2nd favorite scent out of the burt's bees lipbalms I have! This is my go to lip balm! Practically every time we go to the store I buy another one. They have so many different flavor/scents! The pomegranate one was the first one I tried! My kids really like them as well so I make sure they keep one on their backpack for at school too!
Derek S.
Huntley, IL
This is one of the few items I always keep on me. It doesn't leave an uncomfortable film on my lips like a lot of other lip balms do. I love that they are all natural while still being priced competitively. This and the vanilla are my two favorites. I highly recommend.
Tori B.
Jeffersonville
Great product that keeps your lips hydrated. The formula is silky smooth and is a great smell/flavor if you love coconut as much as I do. Easy portability and has minimal residue left over on your lips after application. Product can be a little expensive compared to other ones but if you have the money I'd recommend trying it out.
Anna B.
This is my favorite drug store chapstick. It smells delicious, tastes delicious and doesn't burn your lips if they're very trapped and truly in need of hydration. I feel like it does a good job of replenishing moisture. If you're on a budget or even lose chapsticks as easily as I do, pick up a few of these,
Valerie W.
Toledo, OH
I honestly hate coconut and am not a fan of pear so I thought I'd hate this. However, I'm impressed. It isn't overwhelmingly coconutty, and it works really well. The stick I have is a little hard so if your lips are super duper chapped it might hurt a little at first but it does heal and hydrate pretty well.
It works really well my lips stayed hydrated and plump and it also it left a shiny look on my lips  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm love this product the package was nice and easy to open my lips felt so good it went past what i was expecting i would 100 percent recommend to others
Tracy M.
Burt's Bees has some fantastic scent/flavor combinations. The Coconut & Pear is the perfect scent/flavor for summer, but is more than enjoyable all year round. The balm is soft and smooth, never sticky or gummy feeling. It seems to last longer than most lip balms and is more effective than most.
Wanda R.
Hinesville
I've been trying a lot of lip balms to find one that will work well with my lips and the weather I live in. This product met my expectations and then some all for a reasonable price and has so far outshined the other balms I've tried. Its gentle on my lips and smells wonderful. I would definitely recommend this to others. I'm definitely going to keep it in my collection and try other smells/flavours.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that will stand the test of time. I need nice moist lips. How is the smell? Any taste?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Who else collects these?
Heather G.
Lumsden, SK
Pardon my excitement 😱 but has anyone tried this specific scent/flavour: Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm!? Is it amazing? It sounds like a unique fruit-combo 🤤

Macy's