BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker Up To Hydrate Your Lips With A Sweet, Light Kiss Of Coconut Oil. Indulge In The Fragrant Luxury Of The Tropics While You Naturally Moisturize And Renew Your Lips With Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, And Shea Butter.

Benefits & Claims:

• Hydrates With Coconut Oil And Pear Extract
  • Sweet Tropical Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • Made With Moisturizing Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Nuts About Coconut!
Coconut Oil: Cold Pressed From The Fruit Of Coconut Palm Trees, This Light, Non-greasy Oil Is Known For Its Moisturizing Properties.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else collects these?3 Answers
  • How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that...6 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
  • "Makes your lips feel very soft and it smells amazing! This last for a very long time and is very hydrating on your lips." in 260 reviews
  • "This is my most used Burt's bees idem lol. In love With anything coconut and love pears as well so this is the perfect combo. And I've been sick and my lips have been so dry and cracked this has saved them!!!" in 232 reviews
  • "Out of all chapsticks this is my favorite product to buy. Lips feel smooth and it smells good." in 89 reviews
tabitha h.
Burleson
Burt's Bees lip balm is absolutely my number one choice in lip balm! I currently have about 5 different kinds of Burt's Bees lip balm right now because of all the wonderful flavors and to keep in different locations when I need it. If you're a coconut lover then this is definitely the lip balm for you. My lips are always soft and smooth since I use this multiple times a day.
Tori B.
Jeffersonville
Great product that keeps your lips hydrated. The formula is silky smooth and is a great smell/flavor if you love coconut as much as I do. Easy portability and has minimal residue left over on your lips after application. Product can be a little expensive compared to other ones but if you have the money I'd recommend trying it out.
Anna B.
This is my favorite drug store chapstick. It smells delicious, tastes delicious and doesn't burn your lips if they're very trapped and truly in need of hydration. I feel like it does a good job of replenishing moisture. If you're on a budget or even lose chapsticks as easily as I do, pick up a few of these,
It works really well my lips stayed hydrated and plump and it also it left a shiny look on my lips  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm love this product the package was nice and easy to open my lips felt so good it went past what i was expecting i would 100 percent recommend to others
Marita L.
The Woodlands
The best for hydrating your lips! I am a flight attendant and have a hard time finding a good moisturizer for my lips. Flying dehydrates your skin/body. Before my flights I use this chapstick under my lip stain. This helps to keep the color from peeling or drying out during my 14-16 hour duty day.
Amelia R.
It smells so great and gives you great hydration for a few dollars. I have been using it for months and I love it!! It totally exceeds my expectations. The packaging is super cute and bright and hard to lose. If it was slightly more tinted and shinier I would use it alllll the time but I love it!
Wanda R.
Hinesville
I've been trying a lot of lip balms to find one that will work well with my lips and the weather I live in. This product met my expectations and then some all for a reasonable price and has so far outshined the other balms I've tried. Its gentle on my lips and smells wonderful. I would definitely recommend this to others. I'm definitely going to keep it in my collection and try other smells/flavours.
Mao V.
Rexburg
I personally love Burt’s Bee products. I own almost every single flavored of lip balm. They work really nice on my lips and never leaves me disappointed. I love how they make my lips feel smooth, healthy, and nice. I am a buyer of this company and brand. I would buy it again and again.
Becca. S.
I loved this product! Every use got my lips to feel soft and smooth! And the packaging was easy to open and use. The balm itself was smooth and applied gently and I didn’t have to drag it over my lips. I would most definitely buy this product again regardless of it being pricey!
Kathy C.
Any Burt Bees products I definetly recommend to anyone! The lip balms are the bomb! They actually work and repair you choppy lips. This one in particular has a nice legit coconut and pear smell to it. For me this one is hard to find where I live so I continue to order it in Amazon.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that will stand the test of time. I need nice moist lips. How is the smell? Any taste?
Amber M.