BY BURT'S BEES

Pucker up to hydrate your lips with a sweet, light kiss of coconut oil. Indulge in the fragrant luxury of the tropics while you naturally moisturize and renew your lips with Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, and Shea Butter.

• Hydrates with Coconut Oil and Pear Extract
• Sweet tropical flavor
• Single tubes and twinpack available

• How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that will st...4 Answers
  • Who else collects these?1 Answers
Burt's Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm
  • "Burt's Bees saved my lips, I have constantly dry lips and if I don't keep something on them I am in pain, but since using this I can go without it for awhile, I am so thankful I started using this product, I have the blueberry/chocolate one as well...this one is great for summer." in 1 review
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love burt's bees, they have been creating great products beauty products for as long as I can remember and one of my favorites is their lip balms. Whenever I'm shopping at Walgreens I tend to it's hard not to pick up the latest flavor because I just love the formula of the balms as it leaves my lips so incredibly soft. My newest favorite is the coconut & pear flavor, which literally smells like a tropical smoothie and is by far my new favorite balm by them as I've found it to be the most hydrating! I highly recommend trying out this particular flavor along with the entire burt's bees brand if you haven't done so because they're make some really great quality products that are natural as well as reasonably priced!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
This is probably the best chapstick I've used next to Burt's Bees nourishing formula. I gave it four stars because I hate pears and hate that this smells more like pears than coconut, and it's a pretty strong scent for a chapstick. Other than that, I have no complaints. It doesn't just sit on your lips, I feel like it gets absorbed and is more effective that way. It also doesn't cause any dryness around my mouth, which my skin likes to do with certain lip products/chapsticks. It feels super moisturizing and hydrating, and I don't have to constantly be applying some because it'll last a long time. Really like this!
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Everyone raves about the eos lip products, but personally they don't even compare to Burt's Bees. Burt's Bees has absolutely saved my lips - and it is very affordable too! The smell isn't too strong and there is no foul taste. I use this all the time and my lips are always soft and moisturized. I love to put this on before I go to bed and I can just feel the difference when I wake up. Much more natural option than many other products out there also. Definitely recommend this product.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
El Paso, TX
I never leave home without my trusty lip balm and I only carry burt's bees. I'm very sensitive when it comes to my lips especially when I use it as often as I do. The best thing about Burt's, is it available at most stores. It's beautiful use of natural beeswax paired with amazing fruits like pear and coconut or raspberry, it leaves lips at their healthiest and true kissing potiental. Smells amazing and leaves dry lips in the past.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Orlando, FL
I love the original Burt's Bees and have never deviated from it. This pear and coconut chapstick caught my eye however because I am a sucker for anything pear. I like how smooth this product feels and the moisture it provides. There isn't quite as much pear that is present that I would like and the coconut is a bit overwhelming. Overall, a product I would most likely buy again although I will more often stick to the original.
Polo E.
Polo E.
Let's start with saying I love burt's bees products in general, they have really never let me down when it comes to skin care. However the only thing bad I have to say about this is the scent. IT IS NOT PEAR AND COCONUT. it smells more crayons or something waxy to me. I do not enjoy the smell what so ever so I completely stopped using the product though the plain chapstick is so GOOD! So i switched back to my ride or die.
member-1520faa25
member-1520faa25
Wilmington, DE
Unfortunately, this was not very hydrating, despite the name. In fact, it dried out my lips within several days of usage. I suspect this is due to an allergy to one of the ingredients, possibly beeswax, so I can't really blame the company for this. However, I would caution other consumers to be careful before buying if you know you have sensitive skin. The scent is pleasant and tropical, and the texture is somewhat waxy.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Johnstown, NY
My favorite thing about the lip balm is the smell. It really does smell like a delicious combination of coconut and pears. It applies nicely and feels very tick and rich on my lips, and sinks in fairly quickly without disappearing completely. It is only a little bit more moisturizing than the original formula, but more than adequate for my needs (my lips get flaky in the winter, but not super dry).
Marcella B.
Marcella B.
I was looking for a product that melted into my lips and created supreme and lasting hydration at an inexpensive price point. Burt's Bees fits the bill! I love the Coconut & Pear scent. It's not too sweet or overwhelming, just fresh! Now I want to try the other versions, like Pink Grapefruit, Mango, or Pomegranate! It would be great to see new scents like Cucumber, Strawberry, or Cinnamon.
Madison E.
Madison E.
Gallatin, TN
THIS IS MY FAVORITE LIP BALM! I have tried many kinds of lip balm and I have tried many kinds of Burt's Bees lip balm and this is my favorite. I love everything coconut, so this is wonderful. It smells great and leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth. Burt's Bees does not use alcohol in their chapstick so it does not dry your lips out. I would definitely recommend this.
Marcia B.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
How good is this lip balm? I'm looking for something that will stand the test of time. I need nice moist lips. How is the smell? Any taste?
Amber M.