Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

Your Feet Support You Each And Every Day. How About A Little Love? Made With Coconut Oil And Other Natural Ingredients, Our Foot Creme Revives And Rejuvenates Your Dry, Oh-so Neglected Feet While Rosemary And Peppermint Extracts Refresh Your Weary Soles. You’ll Go Nuts For It.

• Revives And Rejuvenates Dry Feet With Coconut Oil
  • Refreshes With Rosemary And Peppermint Extracts

Ingredient:

Coconut Oil Is So Rich In Emollient Fat That When Pressed, It Produces A Super Moisturizing White Oil. At Room Temperature This Sweet-scented Bit Of Perfection Is Solid. But On Contact With Your Supple Skin, It Melts Right In.
Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Lanolin, Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Quillaja Saponaria (Quillaja) Bark Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Tocopherolrosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool.

What are the ingredients like?
I Have trouble finding this product. Where do you usually buy it from?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme!
Pocatello, ID
This is hands down the best foot cream I have ever used in my life. I have a job where I'm on my feet all day and my feet get gnarly dry and cracked. I used this for 3 days in a row and my cracks were gone and so soft. I have my woman feet back thank goodness. I highly reccomend this.
Landers, CA
This foot cream is great. I would put it on before bed during the winter and then put socks on over it so it really has a chance to soak into my skin. After a few nights I definitely saw a huge difference in my feet. Thank god for Burt's Bees! They always come out with great products.
Hyannis, MA
Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme uploaded by Katherine S.
Purchased at: CVS
This is an all season must have. I tend to love Burt's Bees products in general and this is the one that started it all. Nice thick creme, turns oily in warm skin and is perfect for foot massage. This feels slightly menthol to me in a very good way. I rub it in and then cover with socks for bedtime or before slipping on warm boots. Perfect to use after a nice walk on the beach in the summer or after a good scrub. As you can see from the photo it is warm where I live so the coconut foot creme gets runny, I have never had the tube leak in 8 years of buying and using this product. I am in love.
Long Beach, CA
This is the best foot cream ever! Almost every foot cream I’ve used smells heavily of mint and is just overwhelming but this one smells delicious, like coconuts! It’s also extremely hydrating, I like using it after a sugar scrub for baby soft feet✨
This is the kind of foot cream you only put on under thick socks before bed. Hydrating but very greasy. Great in winter. Although it has many ingredients, I wonder if I would get similar results by simply applying straight coconut oil to my feet. Something to check out before buying another bottle of this cream perhaps
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is a really nice foot cream that moisturizes very well, but it’s so so so greasy! You definitely have to put socks on and wear it to bed, which is very inconvenient in the summer when you want your feet to look best
Litchfield Pk, AZ
More like a syrup, not a cream. It has the effect of a cream tho! Smells amazing, works just within a couple days, and it's natural and good for your skin. No weird chemicals and stuff like that. Use it after you exfoliate!
New smyrna Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
This does a good job on my feet 🦶 I will continue to use this crime for a very long time it’s a little sticky but it smells really good I highly recommend it for everyone with dry skin. I definitely will continue to use this.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE THIS FOOT CREAM. I use it like it says on the tube. I lather it all over my feet at night and sleep with my socks on. I don’t love sleeping with my socks on but the results are immediate in the morning
Russell, KY
Lefty my feet really greasy. Overall it did help with the sofyness and it smelled great but I was just not a fan especially for the price. If it absorbed a little quicker it might be better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Weehawken, NJ
5 months ago
Does Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme work better than the peppermint foot Creme?
Cicely D. • 2 days ago
Springfield
8 months ago
Yesenia C. • 7 months ago
Girl yesss!! It worked so good for me in less than a week and I’m sooo shocked honestly