Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

Your Feet Support You Each And Every Day. How About A Little Love? Made With Coconut Oil And Other Natural Ingredients, Our Foot Creme Revives And Rejuvenates Your Dry, Oh-so Neglected Feet While Rosemary And Peppermint Extracts Refresh Your Weary Soles. You’ll Go Nuts For It.

• Revives And Rejuvenates Dry Feet With Coconut Oil
  • Refreshes With Rosemary And Peppermint Extracts

Ingredient:

Coconut Oil Is So Rich In Emollient Fat That When Pressed, It Produces A Super Moisturizing White Oil. At Room Temperature This Sweet-scented Bit Of Perfection Is Solid. But On Contact With Your Supple Skin, It Melts Right In.
Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Lanolin, Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Quillaja Saponaria (Quillaja) Bark Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Tocopherolrosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool.

I Have trouble finding this product. Where do you usually buy it from?
Does Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme work better than the peppermint foot Creme?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme!
Burt's Bees - Foot Cream with Vitamin E Coconut is really moisturizing, however, although I quite like the smell it is not for everyone and also it is really oily and greasy so you have to wear something if you do not want to have it all over your bed sheets. I would buy it again because over a long period of use it almost completely eliminates all my foot cracks.
This foot cream is actually unreal. I hate hot most foot creams are super thick and take a long time to absorb into the skin but this one is easy to apply and absorbs easily and quickly. It is my go to foot car product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Toronto, ON
Let me tell you, this foot cream works for those who regularly use it. remember it is just a foot cream, so you must accompany it with the foot scrub in order to achieve soft baby new feet. the cream simply just adds moisture and slows down any process of dryness.
Absolutely love this! I have been putting it on night before bed! My tip is to rub it on your feet then put fluffy socks over the top and leave it on over night! Your feet will be so soft! It smells amazing! I would recommend this 100%!! This is a must have!!
Medellin, Colombia
My feet get really dry, and this cream leaves my feet really soft and it helps me with the dryness. I bought it at wall-mart. I really like this product and I use it everyday, specially when the weather is cold. I truly recommend this product. I love it
this foot cream is always in my sports bag and it helps a lot with sore, dry feet (especially because I play a lot of running sports) I also find it helps with blisters and reduces their severity. I'd recommend it to anyone but especially sporty people
Winnipeg, MB
I am a dancer and my feet get dry all the time. This product has helped me a lot. It is a great moisturizer. I recommend putting it on before going to bed just because the product is thick and needs time to absorb. Another plus is that the smell is amazing!
I love this product when I first got it I didn't expect it to be that good because the actual cream itself is a transport yellow colour and more of a gel consistency but when I out it on my feet feel refreshed, lastly the smell is wonderful.
SO amazing!! Makes my feet feel amazing! I'd buy this, very wonderful product Anything Burt's Bees is the BOMB. Buy all the things. I use it often, makes me SO happy, and smells so amazing. Shoppers is where I purchase it. Thanks Burt's Bees
Bangkok
I love Burt's Bees brand it feels really moisturizing really effective with my skin , it has vitamins mainly its made with natural ingredients which is really healthy for the skin i think this a really great brand and products to consume it .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...