Burt's Bees Clean Warmer Melts, Medium Off-White uploaded by Courtney J.Burt's Bees Clean Warmer Melts, Medium Off-White uploaded by Courtney J.

BY MVP GROUP INTERNATIONAL

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This product is part of the Made to Matter collection handpicked by Target: innovative products with a purpose. Search "Made to Matter" to learn more. Color: Medium Off-White. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Target
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely love this Burt's Bees Natural Soy Wax Melts! My favorite is Sweet Lemon. Its so fresh and yummy and inviting! My favorite part about these wax melts is that they are natural - made with essential oils and paraffin free so I dont get headaches while burning them like I do with other brands. They are only slightly more expensive than your typical brand with all the natural benefits PLUS you get twice as many.
My only complaint is that they are a little squishy and not as easy to pop out and usually gets under my nails. Other than that I highly recommend these wax melts!