BY BURT'S BEES

Idalis G.
Love this lip balm ! It’s long wearing I always put it on before I go to bed by the next morning my lips are still nice and soft I wake up with the lip balm still on. It feels so nice and minty !
Tamra C.
Minneapolis
I use them a lot for lip hand lotions and I use them more offended really enjoy the favor I repeat buy it every year last me longer I bough at walgreen or Walmart it very kind of pricey not cheap but worth it but have to be careful if room not temperature will melt fast
Kayla D.
Such a great tree hanger I usually always end up only using the lip balm, but the hand wax is great to carry in a purse or jacket when it's very cold out so your knuckles don't stay dried out. For what you get and the effectiveness of the product I recommend.
Sarah C.
I've always loved berts bees products. Since I first tried it. The lip balm is my absolute favorite. I love how silly smooth and fresh my lips feel, and I don't have to keep reapplying throughout the day either!
member-7bcb4
Love Burt's Bees chapstick lip balm and hand salve. The hand salve is great for dry cuticles and nails. All of their products are so gentle, and the no nonsense packing keeps the price point of their quality products down.
Heather I.
Everyone who knows me knows I don't walk into the next room, much less out of the house without my chapstick. Soft lips are everything! I have tried so many brands...blistex, chapstick, Carmex, EOS, etc. Burts Bees is hands down the best. It makes my lips so smooth and actually lasts. My 4 year old daughter gets dry lips occasionally and I'll use it on her and it helps immediately! I recommend the original beeswax flavor. I'm not a fan of all the funky flavors.
Shadell C.
Orlando, FL
So amazing! I was given this product as a gift as a stocking stuffer and I was not mad about it! It made my lips so soft! I totally prefer this chap stick over many! My absolute favorite is the chamomile! I would totally recommend this product to anyone!
Sarah E.
Love this kit for winter. My hands and lips crack in the winter and both these products moisturizer and heal the cracks. The only downfall is the hand balm can be kind of greasy, but once it dries in your hands feel so smooth.
Mahru M.
Hollywood, FL
I have this set and it is such a sweet little gift. The cuticle salve has done miracles to my
hands. My skin around the nails feel so moisturized. I love pampering myself with this and the smell of their products.
Arla S.
Ashland
Love this cuticle balm. It is the best hydration I have found in a while. The lip product to me is equal to a chap stick...just made with better ingredients.