Burt's Bees Classic Bee Tin uploaded by Ena L.Burt's Bees Classic Bee Tin uploaded by Jessica P.

BY BURT'S BEES

Buy on Jet.com
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
I love Burt’s bees everything! This tin has everything you could need in it. Lotion and hand salve and even chapstick. I love it. Completely meets my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone. I love their lip balm. It’s so nice.
Angelique A.
Gross this smells horrible I hate to use this because of the harsh smell. It didn't do much for me I picked mine up at target. They could add a better scent in my opinion. I don't recommend this I just don't like it
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I loved mAny years in CO where it is extremely dry and freezing cold in the winters! Burts bees tin lip ointment is a must have product! I have used the tins as well as the chopsticks! They are all amazing smooth and barely waxy! They are oily so the dry lips feel amazingly awesome!!!
Gagi g.
This is my winter must-have!! Burt's Bees products are not like others, they actually moisturizer your lips and help to heal cracked and dry lips. The tin that it comes in is a great bonus, it's easy to carry in your purse or if you are really on to go, it fits nicely in your pocket
Esther K.
This is definitely the best Chapstick I've found by far. It lasts long, smells great! Very moisturizing! I usually get mine at Target. They are awesome in price. Can range about $3.00 but so worth it. I buy them all the time and don't think I'll stop :)
Daphne J.
Warrior, AL
I love Burts Bees products. They smell wonderful and make your skin feel luxurious and this product is no different. I use the lip balm each morning before my lipstick to ensure a soft kissable pout! And the hand cream is perfect for kicking that winter dryness!
Jill G.
Noble, OK
I love burts bees anything there Products work so well makes me want to uses them all the time makes my lips feel so soft and smooth and now they make a great health shake as well
Abby G.
Island Lake , IL
I love the yellow packaging. This is the only chapstick I will ever use. I have super dry lips and this is the only thing that makes my feel refreshed after usIng it. It's super affordable and you can pick it up at any drugstore. I will always recommend this
Silvey T.
Los Angeles , CA
Love Burt's Bee product have always been my favorite when it comes to my lips specially this one it leaves my lips feeling refreshed and also gives me a lil Color I love it definitely will be purchasing another!!
Lorri A.
philly
My absolute favorite!!!!!! You won't ever find me without one of these !!! It's just such a great product that I use everyday. Apply it as many times as you want but it will have your lips so soft and kissable. I love this so much
Luz H.
is this a bee shape tin ??
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I hate to be that person, but does anyone else think this packaging looks just like a uterus? Not that is a bad thing and I'm sure that's not the intent but I mean a uterus is Strong, Natural and Awesome...just like Burt's Bees! ❣