BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wołf🐾🇵🇪 E.
Bronx
It is so good! It helps my skin feel soft after being out in the sun. I am definitely a repeat user with the lotion after being outside all day. The lotion is very effective once you rub it on. It definitely meets your expectations and do recommend to others.
Rama S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After a long day in the sun, your skin needs some extra attention. This intensely hydrating, quick-absorbing face and body lotion is packed with natural aloe vera and linden extract to soothe. Coconut oil, bee pollen and glycerin nourish your skin and help replenish its natural moisture. Your sun-kissed skin will feel revived, soft and healthy, naturally
Jacqueline F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to summer product right now is totally this small pocket sized sunscreen that doesn't make my skin breakout and it allows it to breathe without me getting burned! Although people prefer about a fifteen SPH If you're not going to be in the sun all day this is the best! I am fair skinned and sensitive skin.
Lesley M.
I got this in a trial size and I wish I had a larger one. I like the coverage and the ingredients. Leaves my face feeling nice and not slathered in some thick, oily junk like so many other mainstream sunscreen products on the market. Would buy again for sure.
Shawna A.
I really like the Burt's bees product line. However vegans cannot use honey. So I would like to see them come out with more vegan products. This formula is ok, very moisturizing.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I love this stuff! I'm a big fan of organic products and Burt's Bees is one of my go-to brands. This sunscreen is great. It works, which is the most important part of any sunscreen. The only issue I have is that it seems super oily! I am shiny forever after and my hands still feel a bit oily.
Jess R.
Kronenwetter, WI
Great sunscreen, not harsh on your skin!  Only was SPF 15 so I had to reapply but it smelled great.  It's packaging was super nice and the product was very effective.  A little pricey for how much product was in the tube, but I would definitely buy again!
Samantha C.
Richmond , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this sunscreen because it's light weight and I can use it for my son and I both.i hate having to carry around two but not anymore.also the long wear on it is amazing and I have very pale skin which I burn easily.when i put this on I don't have problem with looking like a lobster anymore.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually don't buy spf 15 since it's not strong enough but I like this one for days where I am out and about but not basking in any sunlight since 30- 50 is the best for those days. This also isn't too greasy in the skin.
Morgan B.
I love everything by Burt's Bees! This sunscreen is a must for me because on beach days or days I got 6 flags it is a must that I put on my sunscreen because I get easily burnt. This product does the job!