Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alice C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 4 see more...

• My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tr...4 Answers
Daniela V.
This 2 in one is perfect if you want moisture and a tint on the lips at the same time
Chelsea M.
Murray, UT
Get this! I love the shimmer and frosty color this gives you on your lips. It's softening and moisturing and lasts pretty well. It does wear off though so plan to reapply. I love this color and the compliment it gives to olive skin so much I wore it on my wedding day. Love love love this!
Alice C.
Wow! This lip shimmer balm does exactly that. Through using this product, my lips became so much smoother and plumper, due to the winter weather this was a lifesaver for achieving soft, kissable lips with a stunning shimmer.
I would definitely recommend this product Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer!
The subtle yet flattering colours really add va-va-voom , without any cakes or sticky lipstick appearance.
4 stars as I did need to use a lip liner for a little definition, grab one for your handbag and one for your makeup case. Very impressed with the performance of this lip shimmer. I didn't need to worry about my hair sticking to it either which is the downside of a gloss.
Sofya G.
Sofya Gething, NW5
Great moisturizer - lips feel refreshed and healthy. This product has a lovely sheer color, and pleasant smell that is not chemical in any way. Lips are left cold and a bit tingly (as from most Burt's Bees products). I did meet my expectations however it doesn't last as long as I thought it would - the size does not meet the price. I would recommend to buy it on the sale.
Michelle M.
Great lasting color without leaving a stain. Moisturizes better than most comparable products. When my lips are really chapped I fallback on a classic chapstick becuase this one does not quite do the trick. All in all worth the money but keep a back up chapstick for really dry situationsšŸ˜‰
Sean Mari S.
Taber, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very easy to use lip balm and of good value. I always have burt's bees lipbalm in my makeup bag and during winter, in my pocket. Haha! You may have to reapply this just to keep your lips moisturized.
Andrea M.
This is probably one of my favourite shades of this particular product. My mom and I both used it for awhile. Gives you the usual Burts Bees moisture with a little tint of colour and shimmer. Would purchase again if needed.
Melissa D.
MIDLAND, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've purchased this multiple times over the years. I like the color it's subtle to wear anywhere. I also enjoy how it has a slight tingly feeling on the lips
Kristina K.
I love Burt bees but truthfully I find this shimmer product to be a bit drying on the lips and cakes. Haven't bought again.
Marua D.
My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tried so many different lip balms and chapsticks but hate the waxy feel after applying. Does this one leave a waxy feel on lips?