Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alice C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 4 see more...

Deanna M.
This is my favorite lip balm! It doesn't leave your lips feeling greasy or waxy. It absorbs into your lips quickly.
Jenn M.
Sarasota
I always have Burt Bees. I keep one in my purse, one with my makeup and one at work. I love the way it goes on.
Taylor M.
Lubbock, TX
The color of this is gorgeous! It gives just enough color while keeping my lips soft and kissable! I love it!
Kendra W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
A bit too much shimmer for myself. Even though it has shimmer it still feels like it is moisturizing well.
Megan R.
Moorhead, MN
I love this color, subtle and pretty! It is so handy to mix it with a darker one or do an ombré look!
Nicole K.
Swanton, OH
I looove love this! The scent is amazing, the smoothness is my fav. I definitely give it a thumbs up.
Sarah R.
Kendall, NY
These are great! Just the perfect amount of shimmer and shine. Easy to apply with the thinner design.
Erinn W.
Greenville
Great color. Goes on soooooo smooth and doesn't look like a super bright color. Just a natural tint
Michelle M.
Love this. Moisturizing and a shimmery color added to it. Love the shade of pink from champagnes
Michelle D.
Love the balm not only does it mosturize it adds a nice shimmer that looks great!! When going out
Marua D.
My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tried so many different lip balms and chapsticks but hate the waxy feel after applying. Does this one leave a waxy feel on lips?
Victoria F.