Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alice C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 4 see more...

• My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tr...4 Answers
Kendra W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bit too much shimmer for myself. Even though it has shimmer it still feels like it is moisturizing well.
Sarah R.
Kendall, NY
These are great! Just the perfect amount of shimmer and shine. Easy to apply with the thinner design.
Megan R.
Moorhead, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color, subtle and pretty! It is so handy to mix it with a darker one or do an ombré look!
Nicole K.
Swanton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looove love this! The scent is amazing, the smoothness is my fav. I definitely give it a thumbs up.
Erinn W.
Greenville
Great color. Goes on soooooo smooth and doesn't look like a super bright color. Just a natural tint
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. Moisturizing and a shimmery color added to it. Love the shade of pink from champagnes
Michelle D.
Love the balm not only does it mosturize it adds a nice shimmer that looks great!! When going out
Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing truly amazing makes my lips so smooth the best part is it's not to oily either
Samantha Z.
Naugatuck, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite lip balm . It keeps my lips soft and hydrated all day long
Betsy F.
Soft tint, extremely moisturizing, last long, good value. Works great for on the run !
Marua D.
My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tried so many different lip balms and chapsticks but hate the waxy feel after applying. Does this one leave a waxy feel on lips?