Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alice C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 4 see more...

• My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tr...4 Answers
Maisie M.
Maisie M.
Great flavored. Isn't heavy on my lips. Leaves them smooth and moisturized. I would highly recommend any of these lip balms
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Kendall, NY
These are great! Just the perfect amount of shimmer and shine. Easy to apply with the thinner design.
Kortney D.
Kortney D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Amazing truly amazing makes my lips so smooth the best part is it's not to oily either
Erinn W.
Erinn W.
Greenville
Great color. Goes on soooooo smooth and doesn't look like a super bright color. Just a natural tint
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Love the balm not only does it mosturize it adds a nice shimmer that looks great!! When going out
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Soft tint, extremely moisturizing, last long, good value. Works great for on the run !
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
This 2 in one is perfect if you want moisture and a tint on the lips at the same time
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Grand Jct, CO
It has an okay color pay off, but it was almost too oily?? It was weird. Helped when I had a cold sore but it felt like an oil slick on my lips to the point that I had to wipe it off.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Wellesley Hills, MA
I always use this lip balm, and I think it`s incredible! My lips are always hydrated even when the weather is cold, I super recommend
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
This product is great when it comes towards chapped lips. It gets frustrating when you feel your lips so rough. So the best provider to reach for in stores would be burts bees champagne lip shimmer! It's great for everyday use even if you don't have chapped lips it'll leave you lips feeling smooth
Marua D.
Marua D.
My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tried so many different lip balms and chapsticks but hate the waxy feel after applying. Does this one leave a waxy feel on lips?