Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alice C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 4 see more...

Melissa W.
Evansville, IN
Gives a nice shimmery mauve color while moisturizing. Even has a nice menthol scent and leaves lips feeling cool and soothed
Osma G.
Winston Salem
Great use for my lips! I get chapped lips and I tried lip products to give my lips a nice color and this product has it all!
Elisha Y.
Easley, SC
Leaves my lips so soft!!! The skinny tube makes it easier to fit in my pocket, a lot better than those bulky chapstick tubes!
Maisie M.
Great flavored. Isn't heavy on my lips. Leaves them smooth and moisturized. I would highly recommend any of these lip balms
Lindsey W.
Senoia, GA
Burts Bees is sincerely the BEST lip balm around. This one glides on so smooth and with one blot I have the perfect shade!
Lori F.
north las vegas
I love Burts Bees products. Amazing quality. And the hint of Champagne color is perfect. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
esmeralda p.
Great! I love using this when u can in my lips very soft and smell very good haha ! Love using this any day and night
Anna H.
Park Hills
This product was great. It provides just a small amount of color while not feeling heavy or sticky on my lips.
Deanna M.
This is my favorite lip balm! It doesn't leave your lips feeling greasy or waxy. It absorbs into your lips quickly.
Hilda M.
Wilmington , CA
I like this soft champagne colored chap stick. It's best of both worlds in one! I use this as my daily lip moisture
Marua D.
My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tried so many different lip balms and chapsticks but hate the waxy feel after applying. Does this one leave a waxy feel on lips?
Victoria F.