Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alice C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 4 see more...

• My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tr...4 Answers
Osma G.
Osma G.
Winston Salem
Great use for my lips! I get chapped lips and I tried lip products to give my lips a nice color and this product has it all!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
I don't often wear lipstick, but I always use burts bees! I love that now I get a little tint and shimmer to my lips and they stay moisturized!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Sarasota
I always have Burt Bees. I keep one in my purse, one with my makeup and one at work. I love the way it goes on.
Lori F.
Lori F.
north las vegas
I love Burts Bees products. Amazing quality. And the hint of Champagne color is perfect. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
A bit too much shimmer for myself. Even though it has shimmer it still feels like it is moisturizing well.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Evansville, IN
Gives a nice shimmery mauve color while moisturizing. Even has a nice menthol scent and leaves lips feeling cool and soothed
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Swanton, OH
I looove love this! The scent is amazing, the smoothness is my fav. I definitely give it a thumbs up.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Moorhead, MN
I love this color, subtle and pretty! It is so handy to mix it with a darker one or do an ombré look!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Lubbock, TX
The color of this is gorgeous! It gives just enough color while keeping my lips soft and kissable! I love it!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Love this. Moisturizing and a shimmery color added to it. Love the shade of pink from champagnes
Marua D.
Marua D.
My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tried so many different lip balms and chapsticks but hate the waxy feel after applying. Does this one leave a waxy feel on lips?