Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alice C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 4 see more...

• My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tr...4 Answers
Karin N.
Karin N.
Bloomington, MN
I typically like burts bees. But this seemed like an inconsistent formula, dried out wayy too fast and the shimmer was too much for me.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Okay so who doesn't like champagne?? I love it, it's definitely my go to. This lasts much longer than the typical sticks from burts bees. I can never have enough of this !
Keri J.
Keri J.
Vilonia, AR
Very beautiful color with a shimmer to it too! It makes my lips a little tingly so I could tell it was working. I put it on every time I go to sleep!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Springfield, VT
I love the color and not to mention it makes your lips super soft and isn't sticky and doesn't dry out! #burtsbeeslovingmama
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Senoia, GA
Burts Bees is sincerely the BEST lip balm around. This one glides on so smooth and with one blot I have the perfect shade!
kayla c.
kayla c.
Love this shimmer! Not too much and the color is a great nude pink! It's soft and great for your lips! I buy mine at Whole Foods
esmeralda p.
esmeralda p.
Great! I love using this when u can in my lips very soft and smell very good haha ! Love using this any day and night
Anna H.
Anna H.
Park Hills
This product was great. It provides just a small amount of color while not feeling heavy or sticky on my lips.
Hilda M.
Hilda M.
wilmington, CA
I like this soft champagne colored chap stick. It's best of both worlds in one! I use this as my daily lip moisture
Elisha Y.
Elisha Y.
Easley, SC
Leaves my lips so soft!!! The skinny tube makes it easier to fit in my pocket, a lot better than those bulky chapstick tubes!
Marua D.
Marua D.
My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tried so many different lip balms and chapsticks but hate the waxy feel after applying. Does this one leave a waxy feel on lips?