Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alice C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 4 see more...

Michaela C.
Grand Jct, CO
It has an okay color pay off, but it was almost too oily?? It was weird. Helped when I had a cold sore but it felt like an oil slick on my lips to the point that I had to wipe it off.
Haley W.
Marshall, MN
My lips get so chapped especially when it is getting colder. I love this product because it's not sticky it has a decent smell and I don't need to re apply it all day!
Keri J.
Vilonia, AR
Very beautiful color with a shimmer to it too! It makes my lips a little tingly so I could tell it was working. I put it on every time I go to sleep!
Ciara J.
Love the look of this product and the way it feels on my lips. The only negative thing about it is that I feel like I need to reapply quite often.
Jessica F.
I don't often wear lipstick, but I always use burts bees! I love that now I get a little tint and shimmer to my lips and they stay moisturized!
Erin B.
The formula for the none Glittery ones are great but these are so chunky! They feel gritty and the color is not attractive at all.
Karin N.
Bloomington , MN
I typically like burts bees. But this seemed like an inconsistent formula, dried out wayy too fast and the shimmer was too much for me.
Amanda R.
Wellesley Hills, MA
I always use this lip balm, and I think it`s incredible! My lips are always hydrated even when the weather is cold, I super recommend
kayla c.
Love this shimmer! Not too much and the color is a great nude pink! It's soft and great for your lips! I buy mine at Whole Foods
Ashley C.
Springfield, VT
I love the color and not to mention it makes your lips super soft and isn't sticky and doesn't dry out! #burtsbeeslovingmama
Marua D.
My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tried so many different lip balms and chapsticks but hate the waxy feel after applying. Does this one leave a waxy feel on lips?
Victoria F.