Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alice C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 4 see more...

• My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tr...4 Answers
Gabby A.
I love this one! It's one of my favorites. I actually used it in my wedding. It lasted for several hours, the color was beautiful and it has that tingly feeling that I love in a chapstick.
Madeline D.
I wish I would have purchased the basic chopstick from Burt's Bees. The color was not long lasting and the color quickly faded away and left me with a weird metallic sheen on my lips for the rest of the day. The product was incredibly moisturizing though. .
Michelle S.
I love Burt's Bees. I use the Vitame E and Peppermint and the lip shimmer. The tingle it provides lets me know it is working. I cannot go 1 day without it. I event wake up in the middle of the night to put it on. It keeps my lips moist and it feels great.
Meghan D.
I love this stuff because it soothes my chapped lips while providing me with a burst of color and flavor. Burts bees has always been my favorite brand. These are my favorites and I will definitely buy again.
Justine M.
I like the color. It's subtle and very good for everyday use. If you're a pink person this is perfect for you! Super easy to grab and go. Not sticky and lasts like your normal chopstick. May have to reapply a few times.
Tamara O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great when it comes towards chapped lips. It gets frustrating when you feel your lips so rough. So the best provider to reach for in stores would be burts bees champagne lip shimmer! It's great for everyday use even if you don't have chapped lips it'll leave you lips feeling smooth
Taylor F.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Okay so who doesn't like champagne?? I love it, it's definitely my go to. This lasts much longer than the typical sticks from burts bees. I can never have enough of this !
Chelsea M.
Murray, UT
Get this! I love the shimmer and frosty color this gives you on your lips. It's softening and moisturing and lasts pretty well. It does wear off though so plan to reapply. I love this color and the compliment it gives to olive skin so much I wore it on my wedding day. Love love love this!
Madelena M.
Annandale On Hudson, NY
Looks great with a tan. I loved the soothing sensation when applying. The design is perfect for travel. Very gentle especially when lips are chapped. I have already used it twice and definitely would use again. I would suggest more of a variety of colors.
Michaela C.
Grand Jct, CO
It has an okay color pay off, but it was almost too oily?? It was weird. Helped when I had a cold sore but it felt like an oil slick on my lips to the point that I had to wipe it off.
Marua D.
My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tried so many different lip balms and chapsticks but hate the waxy feel after applying. Does this one leave a waxy feel on lips?