Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alice C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 4 see more...

• My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tr...4 Answers
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.
Richwood, WV
I overall loved this product. I purchased at a small mom and pop store and loved it with its first use. Very easy to apply. Does have a lot of shimmer in it. Only complaint is I felt it had an almost crayon smell to it.
Sofie H.
Sofie H.
Bloomington, IN
These shimmer lip balms are really hydrating and apply smoothly. I don't use them much anymore as I have other lip products I prefer, but this one is easy to apply and lasts a few hours before re-application is necessary.
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
I love this one! It's one of my favorites. I actually used it in my wedding. It lasted for several hours, the color was beautiful and it has that tingly feeling that I love in a chapstick.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I love Burt's Bees. I use the Vitame E and Peppermint and the lip shimmer. The tingle it provides lets me know it is working. I cannot go 1 day without it. I event wake up in the middle of the night to put it on. It keeps my lips moist and it feels great.
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
I wish I would have purchased the basic chopstick from Burt's Bees. The color was not long lasting and the color quickly faded away and left me with a weird metallic sheen on my lips for the rest of the day. The product was incredibly moisturizing though. .
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
I love this stuff because it soothes my chapped lips while providing me with a burst of color and flavor. Burts bees has always been my favorite brand. These are my favorites and I will definitely buy again.
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
I have been using this product for a couple of years. I love how it feels and looks and protects my lips. I have used a variety of colors. I'm very happy with this product.
Justine M.
Justine M.
I like the color. It's subtle and very good for everyday use. If you're a pink person this is perfect for you! Super easy to grab and go. Not sticky and lasts like your normal chopstick. May have to reapply a few times.
Erin B.
Erin B.
The formula for the none Glittery ones are great but these are so chunky! They feel gritty and the color is not attractive at all.
Ciara J.
Ciara J.
Love the look of this product and the way it feels on my lips. The only negative thing about it is that I feel like I need to reapply quite often.
Marua D.
Marua D.
My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tried so many different lip balms and chapsticks but hate the waxy feel after applying. Does this one leave a waxy feel on lips?