Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alice C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 4 see more...

• My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tr...4 Answers
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
The formula is creamy and long lasting aaaand it smells nice. The color payoff is decent as well. I bought this at a Whole Foods - personally I think since it's a rather small tube it should cost a little less.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Elizabethton, TN
I have always loved Burt bees anything product wise. With this champagne lip shimmer balm the shimmer is amazing and it is a great balm and the color is just amazing. I love it and it moisturizes just as great !
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Vestavia, AL
I love this stuff! It looks like a lipstick but feelylike a chopstick! It is easy and is always a nice touch even if I'm not wearing makeup that day! Even at the gym! I got the darkest plum one and love it!!!
Erica J.
Erica J.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Love the simmer. Makes my lips so smooth with nice summer. Very nice packaging!!! I have used this product multiple times. Last about 5 hours before I reapply!!! I will definitely be buying again!!!!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Rosendale, NY
I enjoy a light lipgloss that isn't overbearing. I thought this shimmer lip balm was nice, especially for summer. While I didn't feel it last very long, I enjoyed the subtle shimmer it gave.
Makayla P.
Makayla P.
I like the Burt's Bee brand but this shimmer was a bit too shimmery for me. I am almost 30 and felt like it might be better for the younger crowd. I would not repurchase this particular product.
Rikka S.
Rikka S.
Champaign
Great lasting color. I would definitely buy again. This was my first time buying and while it was a it pricey, I would spend the money on it again. It exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to others!
Izabell M.
Izabell M.
LEWISTON
No matter the color. I love these chapsticks. Their pigmentation is amazing and they do what I need them to do for my lips. They are an everyday wear chapstick in my beauty routine.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Philomath , OR
I like the lip shimmers when I don't want to put on lipstick or lipgloss or when I need chapsticks but want to look like I have more on my lips! I like the different shades it comes in and that it's moisturizing!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I lovvvee all of the Burt bee shimmer! They apply so smoothly and help my overly chapped lips at the same time. This color leaves a very subtle gloss which I also enjoy!
Marua D.
Marua D.
My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tried so many different lip balms and chapsticks but hate the waxy feel after applying. Does this one leave a waxy feel on lips?