Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alice C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 4 see more...

• My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tr...4 Answers
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Murray, UT
Get this! I love the shimmer and frosty color this gives you on your lips. It's softening and moisturing and lasts pretty well. It does wear off though so plan to reapply. I love this color and the compliment it gives to olive skin so much I wore it on my wedding day. Love love love this!
Madelena M.
Madelena M.
Annandale On Hudson, NY
Looks great with a tan. I loved the soothing sensation when applying. The design is perfect for travel. Very gentle especially when lips are chapped. I have already used it twice and definitely would use again. I would suggest more of a variety of colors.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Naugatuck, CT
This is my all time favorite lip balm . It keeps my lips soft and hydrated all day long
brie c.
brie c.
Maple Grove, MN
I haven't always been the biggest lipstick or gloss user, and this product provides the perfect amount of color and shine I need. You can dress up or down this shuttle tone, or just use it to satisfy your dry lips! This is my favorite of the colors and the others are also great.
Tess H.
Tess H.
Bemidji, MN
I love this to apply over a lip stain. I still has the typical Burts Bees minty tingle but it has some color or substance to it. You can pretty much purchase these anywhere and they are a great topper to add to your purse if you need to add some glam to your lips in a pinch!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Arlington, VA
These are beautiful colors! Perfect for those who like lightweight, natural makeup...but that it also includes a hydrating chapstick touch. Perfect lip tint/chapstick/lipstick combo. Small and compact for throwing in a purse or makeup bag.Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
Lena H.
Lena H.
Tacoma
A go to, must have product I always have at least one of in my purse. Great product to moisturize as well as the pretty added shimmer that is an essential in every woman's daily used personal care. It's a simple way to make feel healthier and pretty.
Steph J.
Steph J.
Medford Lakes, NJ
Love this burts bees chapstick. It provides a nice sheer tone while moisturizing lips. I love the fact that burts bees provides an array of shades to choose from. I keep 3 different ones on hand! Great natural alternative to other chapsticks.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love the way it makes my lips feel.. tingles just enough to make me feel like it's helping with my lips! I didn't care for the color on me though was very pepto bismal for my skin tone.. but I would try the other colors
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
This is my go to lip balm. Gives you a light pop of color while softening and protecting my lips. It is very reasonably priced considering you get a lip balm and lip color in one. The colors work well with most skin tones and never feels think or cakey.
Marua D.
Marua D.
My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tried so many different lip balms and chapsticks but hate the waxy feel after applying. Does this one leave a waxy feel on lips?