Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alice C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer Lip Balm - Bulk Value Pack of 4 see more...

• My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tr...4 Answers
brie c.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't always been the biggest lipstick or gloss user, and this product provides the perfect amount of color and shine I need. You can dress up or down this shuttle tone, or just use it to satisfy your dry lips! This is my favorite of the colors and the others are also great.
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this to apply over a lip stain. I still has the typical Burts Bees minty tingle but it has some color or substance to it. You can pretty much purchase these anywhere and they are a great topper to add to your purse if you need to add some glam to your lips in a pinch!
Lindsay M.
Arlington, VA
These are beautiful colors! Perfect for those who like lightweight, natural makeup...but that it also includes a hydrating chapstick touch. Perfect lip tint/chapstick/lipstick combo. Small and compact for throwing in a purse or makeup bag.Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
Lena H.
Tacoma
A go to, must have product I always have at least one of in my purse. Great product to moisturize as well as the pretty added shimmer that is an essential in every woman's daily used personal care. It's a simple way to make feel healthier and pretty.
Steph J.
Medford Lakes, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this burts bees chapstick. It provides a nice sheer tone while moisturizing lips. I love the fact that burts bees provides an array of shades to choose from. I keep 3 different ones on hand! Great natural alternative to other chapsticks.
Sofie H.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These shimmer lip balms are really hydrating and apply smoothly. I don't use them much anymore as I have other lip products I prefer, but this one is easy to apply and lasts a few hours before re-application is necessary.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it makes my lips feel.. tingles just enough to make me feel like it's helping with my lips! I didn't care for the color on me though was very pepto bismal for my skin tone.. but I would try the other colors
Samantha B.
This is my go to lip balm. Gives you a light pop of color while softening and protecting my lips. It is very reasonably priced considering you get a lip balm and lip color in one. The colors work well with most skin tones and never feels think or cakey.
Kim W.
Elizabethton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Burt bees anything product wise. With this champagne lip shimmer balm the shimmer is amazing and it is a great balm and the color is just amazing. I love it and it moisturizes just as great !
Shelley G.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It looks like a lipstick but feelylike a chopstick! It is easy and is always a nice touch even if I'm not wearing makeup that day! Even at the gym! I got the darkest plum one and love it!!!
Marua D.
My lips are apmost always chapped not just in the winter. I've tried so many different lip balms and chapsticks but hate the waxy feel after applying. Does this one leave a waxy feel on lips?