BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beta-carotene and carrot seed oil will work all night to repair and revive sun damaged and aging skin.  96.74% Natural Our skin care products are made with fresh herbs, botanical oils and natural preservatives Printed on recycled board containing 30% post-consumer waste Not tested on animals

Rachel L.
I used this creme many many years ago and boy was it wonderful.. I was going to repurchase some recently, but it looks like it's been discontinued.. I was able to find a seller on Amz, which is a plus, but Burt's Bees should really bring this one back if it's truly discontinued.. This is a heavy nighttime moisturizer.. The smell isn't amazing, but it isn't over powering either. It definitely coats the skin well and leaves your skin feeling nice, plump, and hydrated in the morning.. This also contains a natural retinol (beta carotene) which might be why it helps with the "halo effect".. If you are into more naturally derived face moisturizers and need extra moisture in the evenings give this one a go.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Debra U.
This is a wonderful product to have because it works best overnight. It's thick and luxurious and seems very healing to the skin. It penetrates the pores leaving it smooth and adding antioxidants.
Erika M.
I love this cream so much! This is one of Burt’s bees classics. Leaves skin fresh and hydrated and you can rest assured you are putting quality products on your skin.
Jenna H.
I don't understand how anyone can put this on their face merely because of the smell!  It smells horrible and leaves a stickiness when you put it on.  I don't like to have smells near my face so this is basically unusable to me.  I wish they would make it in other scents.
Misshell M.
Denver, CO
it goes on super thin-like. It really is like a thin & light veil on your face. The scent is lovely & "barely there", but smells so good & is "healthy"-like smelling? I definitely feel like it's nutritive & nourishing to my skin & my face feels super soft & supple when I wake up. Most im
Raquel H.
Kalamazoo , MI
everything about burts bees i absolutely love. not only is it affordable, but the brand is a natural, cruelty free brand that doesnt test on animals and uses natural resources to compile its ingredient list. i found it at a drugstore and will continue to buy it as time goes on.
Shelbi C.
Lake havasu city
Love this stuff it makes my face feel so smooth. I love that it's not too expensive but it feels like it should be. I buy this everytime I go to target just so I never run out. Very impressed. I get worried about breaking out from stuff like this but I never do thank goodness
Renee D.
Metairie , LA
I've used this night cream for forever and I will never change. I love all the natural ingredients it consists of and I think that makes a world of difference on its performance as a night cream. I ordered mine off of Amazon. A little pricey, but seriously worth every penny.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
It cleared up my children's acne, and my son especially has trouble w breakouts. First time buyer but will be a repeat user. Very gentle. If you have problems w breakouts this is a great, cheap, way to treat it. I really like it, and I would recommend.
Selina d.
Blainville, QC
Do carrot products really work?