BY BURT'S BEES

Beta-carotene and carrot seed oil will work all night to repair and revive sun damaged and aging skin.  96.74% Natural Our skin care products are made with fresh herbs, botanical oils and natural preservatives Printed on recycled board containing 30% post-consumer waste Not tested on animals see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Alexandria E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this is a little off putting however, it really does a good job at helping restore the moisture to my skin at night. It does have a bit of a grandma smell but I really enjoy the way my skin looks after using it. It is rather expensive per ounce.
Janae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Debra U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful product to have because it works best overnight. It's thick and luxurious and seems very healing to the skin. It penetrates the pores leaving it smooth and adding antioxidants.
Erika M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cream so much! This is one of Burt’s bees classics. Leaves skin fresh and hydrated and you can rest assured you are putting quality products on your skin.
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't understand how anyone can put this on their face merely because of the smell!  It smells horrible and leaves a stickiness when you put it on.  I don't like to have smells near my face so this is basically unusable to me.  I wish they would make it in other scents.
Misshell M.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
it goes on super thin-like. It really is like a thin & light veil on your face. The scent is lovely & "barely there", but smells so good & is "healthy"-like smelling? I definitely feel like it's nutritive & nourishing to my skin & my face feels super soft & supple when I wake up. Most im
Raquel H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
everything about burts bees i absolutely love. not only is it affordable, but the brand is a natural, cruelty free brand that doesnt test on animals and uses natural resources to compile its ingredient list. i found it at a drugstore and will continue to buy it as time goes on.
Shelbi C.
Lake havasu city
Love this stuff it makes my face feel so smooth. I love that it's not too expensive but it feels like it should be. I buy this everytime I go to target just so I never run out. Very impressed. I get worried about breaking out from stuff like this but I never do thank goodness
Renee D.
Metairie , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this night cream for forever and I will never change. I love all the natural ingredients it consists of and I think that makes a world of difference on its performance as a night cream. I ordered mine off of Amazon. A little pricey, but seriously worth every penny.
Selina d.
Blainville, QC
Do carrot products really work?