BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Moisturizing and a good skin protectectant but it has a weird smell. Smells like playdoh kinda. It's also kinda gritty it texture. More like a scrub than a creme. Kinda disappointing and weird considering how much I love burts bees products. They usually meet or exceed my expectation standards, but not this one.
Ashlie D.
Norman, OK
This was one of my first products I used from burts bees. I really enjoy the smell and texture of this product but I can't say that I ever noticed a measurable difference when using it. I don't think I would repurchase it if given the chance. It's a little on the pricey end for a drug store product.
Molly W.
Youngwood, PA
My faceless this refreshing way to start the day cleanser! Gently exfoliating to wipe off the sleepy time grime and brighten your eyes to brighten your day. Smells delish too!
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
This is a very heavy, moisturizing cream. It provides a barrier over the skin that takes about 10 minutes to fully soak in. When it does, you are left with baby soft skin. I find that if I use it regularly, my chin will get a little clogged and break out, but a good exfoliation fixes that. It smells earthy and fresh. I would recommend it to a friend!
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach , FL
For a natural smell, feel, and touch, this day creme is the way to go! If you want to feel secure about the products you put on your skin then this is what you need to get. The gentle texture moisturizes your skin for hours which is why I would totally buy again!
Cassandra B.
Covington, KY
This moisturizer smells like nothing you've ever used, in a wonderful way. I have used Burts Bees products for the last decade, and I just keep coming back because nothing compares. Hydrating, this won't leave your skin oily.
Megan  S.
Hampstead, MD
This moisturizer is very thin, but it has a lovely scent and still seems to do a great job. I even like it as a day facial moisturizer because it is so light.
member-53f54
Burt's Bees is my all time favorite brand because everything is made with natural ingredients!! This item comes in handy all the time and I love the scent!!
ashley s.
ann arbor, MI
This works really well to moisturize my dry skin and keep it feeling hydrated all day. However it smells so terrible that I don't want to use it.
Tammy F.
Love this light and effective. Does not have SPF so I make sure I add that to my coverage. This keeps my face glowing moisturized and hydrated.
Ashley O.
Is the scent quite strong?

back