BY BURT'S BEES

97.67% Natural Our new lightweight Carrot Nutritive Day Creme offers all the moisturizing benefits of beta-carotene and carrot seed oil in a sheer, easily absorbed base.  Repairs and revives sun damaged and aging skin...Naturally! Not tested on animals. see more...

Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a natural smell, feel, and touch, this day creme is the way to go! If you want to feel secure about the products you put on your skin then this is what you need to get. The gentle texture moisturizes your skin for hours which is why I would totally buy again!
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very heavy, moisturizing cream. It provides a barrier over the skin that takes about 10 minutes to fully soak in. When it does, you are left with baby soft skin. I find that if I use it regularly, my chin will get a little clogged and break out, but a good exfoliation fixes that. It smells earthy and fresh. I would recommend it to a friend!
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Moisturizing and a good skin protectectant but it has a weird smell. Smells like playdoh kinda. It's also kinda gritty it texture. More like a scrub than a creme. Kinda disappointing and weird considering how much I love burts bees products. They usually meet or exceed my expectation standards, but not this one.
Ashlie D.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first products I used from burts bees. I really enjoy the smell and texture of this product but I can't say that I ever noticed a measurable difference when using it. I don't think I would repurchase it if given the chance. It's a little on the pricey end for a drug store product.
Cassandra B.
Covington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer smells like nothing you've ever used, in a wonderful way. I have used Burts Bees products for the last decade, and I just keep coming back because nothing compares. Hydrating, this won't leave your skin oily.
Molly W.
Youngwood, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My faceless this refreshing way to start the day cleanser! Gently exfoliating to wipe off the sleepy time grime and brighten your eyes to brighten your day. Smells delish too!
member-53f54
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burt's Bees is my all time favorite brand because everything is made with natural ingredients!! This item comes in handy all the time and I love the scent!!
Ashley S.
ann arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works really well to moisturize my dry skin and keep it feeling hydrated all day. However it smells so terrible that I don't want to use it.
Taylor H.
Milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This carrot creme smells nice and is very soothing and has nice texture. Just very small for the price I feel like it doesn't go far
Natalie S.
North Bergen, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only does this smell good but it's soo soft. It helps my skin stay soft as well and it helps my makeup stay on longer
Ashley O.
Is the scent quite strong?