BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees® Caramel Shade Natural Lip Shimmer. see more...

Leisha T.
Minneapolis
I really enjoy this shade and the product.  The only real downside is that I constantly have to reapply.  I am used to stains and this definitely doesn't have the stay power.  But I still purchase and love!
Samantha H.
Milwaukee
This lip balm adds a good amount of color. Not too much but just enough to notice it! It is a little pricey but it’s something you should always have in your purse! I always tell my friends about this product.
Megan W.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely love Burt's Bees and the natural lip shimmer is great to finish my every day look.  I love that I can wear it to work everyday and not worry about it smearing or having to touch up.
Ashley 🐱.
This was decent product for the price. It moisturizers fine and leaves a nice little tint on your lips, smells great. I do find it overpriced however.
Chelsea A.
Brighton
Love these lips shades, they provide the right amount of color for me and are easy to apply on the go. Great natural, healthy looking lip shades.
Brittney L.
Brown Deer, WI
I love this and how its super good for my lips the shimmer is a plus, also this product last long on me so im not always reapplying
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
I love the concept and the product however the shimmer was too much it didn't look natural or even good
Lusi J.
I use this product when I'm not going for the full makeup look, and just want a nice tint to my lips. It moisturises them really well, and the shade/shimmer is lovely. There's a good amount in the applicator, and this feels like a top quality product, and a reasonable price.
Jessie✨ H.
I really like his product,  The little tube I see very easy to carry around and the smell is amazing, it has a hint of minty smell and when applied, it moisturizers, and leaves a soft glow. I really like the mint feel to it and it's not too glossy which I like.
Anaibel F.
Best lipbalm ever. It even adds some colour to your lips. I got it from a friend who bought it in Miami, and after ordered a few on ebay. Eversince I can't stop using it