BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees® Caramel Shade Natural Lip Shimmer. see more...

Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
I love the way this tints my lips. It's got a bit of a sparkle to it and adds a bit of stain to my lips even after the sparkle has gone. The smell and flavor is a little addicting too, it's so delicious. I would definitely get it again. It would be ideal if it also had an SPF value to it as well, and the color is so rich that it sometimes bleeds outside of your natural lip line, but if you're looking for a natural, moisturizing lippy for a great price with non-irritating ingredients - this is it.
Colleen M.
Burt’s and Bees is an essential. I keep one in my work bag, one in my car, and one in my room. Their products really keep your lips and body hydrated. I’ve tried ever chapstick brand out there, and theirs is the one I’ll keep coming back too. When looking for tinted chap stick, theirs is the best in my opinion! This stuff really works, and it feels great!
Linda C.
This shade is perfect for tan skin for a natural pick me up. It's not too bright or dark to wear you might feel like you'd have to wear makeup with it. The balm hydrates decently as well.
Samantha S.
One of my favorite pigmented lip balms. For a while, I was into the natural/no make up look and these just gave the adequate amount of color to my lips without sacrificing the moisture content. Very easy and comfortably to wear. It does not last very long. I found I had to reapply every 1-2 hours but reapplying is not problematic as the formula is very smooth and the tube of color is thin, so over lining your lips is not something you need to worry about. I don't recommend carrying it in your pocket or leaving them in  your car if you live in a really hot area because it will melt.
Melissa M.
Plymouth, MN
I love the light color and shimmer effect this gives your lips! It also moisturizers pretty well! It's a little expensive for my taste but I would definitely purchase again and maybe a different color or variety! I recommend burts bees to everyone who likes health and beauty products!
S R.
Best Lip Gloss Ever! I used to swear by carmex but it is addictive, makes ur lips so dry they crave it and keeps extra chapped skin on ur lips. But BOOOOOOOY when I found this burts bees it saved my life. Love all the different colors, it has a mentholy cool which I love and keeps my lips hydrated all day. Won't ever use anything else!
Victoria G.
San Antonio
If you wanted a soft lip of all time you came to the right places, always meeting my expectations like no other, packaging always perfect clean, yet  appealing , long last soft moist lips that have you wanting to buy all there collection ! I would buy in a heart beat again.
Dawn T.
Scottsdale
Very light weight.  Stays on lips and makes them feel moist.  It meet all my expectations and then some.  It is about average lasting.  Wish is was longer.  Last time I bought the product it was from Ulta.  I would recommend this to others.
Rachel S.
4 stars only because I'm not a huge fan of shimmer, but that is what the product says it is so I can't complain. Also, the shimmer isn't overpowering. I love this for just an everyday little color when I don't want to wear a full lip stick or stain.
Leisha T.
Minneapolis
I really enjoy this shade and the product.  The only real downside is that I constantly have to reapply.  I am used to stains and this definitely doesn't have the stay power.  But I still purchase and love!