BY BURT'S BEES

Bring a little bit of nature to your pocket! This pouch contains two of Burts Bee's best selling 100% natural Lip Balms as well as their finger-loving, award winning Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. Set contains Beeswax Lip Balm, 4.25g Pomegranate Lip Balm, 4.25g Mini Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, 8.5g see more...

Mackenzie B.
I do winter track and am constantly going outside and this causes my lips to get extremely chapped. So I decided to invest in an actual good chapstick and that’s Burt’s Bee’s. I got this at my local drug store and it’s so soft on my lips and help with the dryness of them. It’s super affordable and overall a great guy. I’ve bought other chapsticks in the past like EOS but they don’t last and eventually stop working. This is sayings lot because I was a huge fan of EOS and had every single one however they only made it worse. I even have the tinted ones because they add color and moisture throughout the day. Once I found Burt Bee’s it actually saved my life and my lips. ❤️Burt's Bees® Beeswax Lip Balm
Sarah P.
brookhaven
Love these products! Always work so well and can also be used as a cute or last minute gift for your friends. You can usually find them at any grocery store or drug store. They always seem to have new flavors and styles that come out.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic! I️ really love how it feels on my lips and Burt’s bees has great products not only for the lips, but also for your body in general. I️ 10/10 recommend using their products for everyday purposes! I️ have sensitive lips and this is one of the only things that doesn’t break my lips out.
member-ca85d
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burt’s Bees products score high in my opinion. They moisturize my lips well, are available practically everywhere in every season, and are reasonably priced. I think I have one in every room of the house, every jacket pocket, in the car...

The cuticle cream is lovely. I even enjoy rubbing it into my boyfriend’s cuticles as a pampering gesture. The light lemon scent is appreciated as gender neutral.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the chapstick, but it's very pricey at Walmart. When I was in high school this is the chapstick I would buy, and my friends would always steal it. Great stocking stuffer for teenagers and very effective on healing sore lips.
Amber M.
My daughter and I both love Burts Bees. She doesn't leave the house without. It's a great value and at a good price. Walgreens is where I normally buy since I can catch it on sale. No room for improvement, Great product.
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a nice gift, but the pomegranate chopstick and I are not friends. It smells/tastes like something floral and while it works, I can't get past that scent
Margaret H.
Seneca, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great gift set to give as a whole or to break apart into different gifts! Everything burts bees works great! The cuticle cream is a must! I give it a 4 because I don’t really like the flavor of one chapstick but that’s personal preference
Eric73505 m.
hiram
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lip balm. It's kind of minty and lasts longer than others I've used. It didn't have a heavy smell or leave a terrible taste in the mouth like some lip balms can . It claims to be all natural which is always a plus to me. Comes in several flavors and even has tinted lip balm if you want to add a little color to your lips. Will buy again.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Burt's Bees products! At least, I love the ones I've tried. This is great. The balm is moisturizing, and long lasting. The flavored tint provides a touch of color. And the cuticle cream (salve) is amazing for dry hands, elbows, or even the heels of my feet after a soak. It does not disappoint!