BY BURT'S BEES

Bring a little bit of nature to your pocket! This pouch contains two of Burts Bee's best selling 100% natural Lip Balms as well as their finger-loving, award winning Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. Set contains Beeswax Lip Balm, 4.25g Pomegranate Lip Balm, 4.25g Mini Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, 8.5g see more...

Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
I use to try to use the original lip balms back when I was on a medication that dried out my lips. I really did not like it that much. The smell was great, but when I would put it on, it would burn, and never really kept my lips feeling hydrated. I think it's better for lips that are not super chapped to begin with.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Searcy, AR
Love Burt's bees! Made with bees wax so you know you are getting some good stuff! They have many different scents since I tried them! Can't go wrong with it
Eric73505
Eric73505
hiram
I like this lip balm. It's kind of minty and lasts longer than others I've used. It didn't have a heavy smell or leave a terrible taste in the mouth like some lip balms can . It claims to be all natural which is always a plus to me. Comes in several flavors and even has tinted lip balm if you want to add a little color to your lips. Will buy again.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Leesburg
I love Burt's Bees products! At least, I love the ones I've tried. This is great. The balm is moisturizing, and long lasting. The flavored tint provides a touch of color. And the cuticle cream (salve) is amazing for dry hands, elbows, or even the heels of my feet after a soak. It does not disappoint!
Linda W.
Linda W.
P C Beach, FL
Love these chapsticks and all of the flavors that they some in. I also love that they are 100% natural and very very nourishing for my dry, cracked lips. When I use these I notice an immediate difference in my lips which ensures me that they are actually helping my lips. 100% would recommend.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Victorville , CA
I really lover Burts Bees. I feel like you only apply it once or twice a day and it keeps your lips hydrated. I love the tingly sensation you get when you apply the chapstick as well. The flavor doesn't get in your mouth and this chapstick is just my fav
Angie B.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
I love the chapstick, but it's very pricey at Walmart. When I was in high school this is the chapstick I would buy, and my friends would always steal it. Great stocking stuffer for teenagers and very effective on healing sore lips.
Amber M.
Amber M.
My daughter and I both love Burts Bees. She doesn't leave the house without. It's a great value and at a good price. Walgreens is where I normally buy since I can catch it on sale. No room for improvement, Great product.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Anderson
Burts Bees is the chapstick I can't live without! I literally use it every single day and no other chapstick can even compare. I love the "tingle" feeling and I think it's a great value. Def would recommend to anyone!
Briar L.
Briar L.
dunmore
I love the that tingle it gives your lips and the smell is even better not to mention it actually works it's definitely my go too when I need a great chap stick for my chapped lips if someone were to ask me about it I would recommend it to everyone