BY BURT'S BEES

Groom your dog with gentle ingredients that help your pet stay fresh naturally. Burt's Bees Itch Soothing Spray for Dogs is made with some of natures finest ingredients for your peace of mind and your canines well-being. This Itch Soothing Spray for dogs is pH balanced for dogs to calm and soothe irritated spots. Tap into natures power with Burts Bees Itch Soothing Spray for Dogs for dogs and give your pet a relief from the scratching, chewing, and biting. Best treatment for your dog's itchy skin with honeysuckle, oatmeal and honey to calm and soothe itchy dog skin

Warnings:

Warning Text: In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children and pets to avoid possible consumption. Will not wash off topical flea & tick treatment when following treatment manufacturer's directions.

Water/Eau (Aqua), Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco Betaine, Glycerin, Honey, Colloidal Oat Flour, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside.

• How long does this last and does it work? My dog has been...2 Answers
  • I use the Burts Bees shampoo on my dog, does this itch re...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Burts Itch Soothing Dog Spray
  • "I'm sure it would help in most cases but I'd still just be wary." in 1 review
Tayler C.
shelby nc
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this for my doggies because they were scratching so bad that they were pulling hair out ! It’s helped so much! Cheap, easy to use and can be found pretty much anywhere!! Highly recommend if you have a dog that scratches pretty bad!
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our puppy has been very itchy lately (allergies I believe) but this Burt’s Bees spray works instantly on her. The moment we spray it she’s comforted and relaxes again. It has no scent which is nice as well.
Tonya H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for my Shihtzu/Jack Russell mix. She gets extremely itchy in the winter. I think it's from all the dry heat. Her little belly gets so red. I used this spray consistently for 3-4 days and she has stopped scratching and her belly is back to normal. We also use Burt's Bees shampoo on her so I know it's good quality.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for Heidi when she got bit by ants. It really helped with her itching and it is not that expensive. I found this at Walmart . It gave Heidi relief when she was itching and it gave me a peace of mind. I buy Burt's Bee products for her because it is a brand that I can trust. I also know that their products are natural and that when I buy them I am getting a quality product. I would buy it again.
Britt R.
N Versailles, PA
I really thought this was going to be a great product because I love Burts Bees....but it doesn't seem to work well on my German shepherd. Maybe his coat is too thick for it to get down to the skin. My sisters boxer/lab mix seems to benefit greatly from it though! Doesn't really have a strong scent and doesn't leave your dog sticky or stinky :)
Cassandra J.
Lake Mary, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is great! My dog, especially as a puppy, has super itchy skin. So I would spray this on his itchy spots and it would help relieve them. Today I still use it on his tummy and he loves it! He always looks so grateful and I know I can't trust it because I trust Burt's Bees for everything!
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When my sweet pug got a case of the itchy's and I was 100% sure it wasn't fleas I wanted to get her some relief. This spray is easy to use and helped with her scratching. It gives me peace of mind that it's all natural and I don't have to worry about harmful chemicals on her or people who pet her. I tell any friends who have pets with itchy skin about it!
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works great for my black lab and has a wonderful smell. Whenever I notice my lab scratching I spray some of this on her and she stops itching. To me that is worth the price! I would highly recommend especially for months when mosquitos are out!
Jennifer J.
Baltimore, MD
My precious Daisy is a pit bull mix rescue and when we first got her she had a few hot spots on her tummy. This was the only product that seemed to soothe her skin and it healed pretty quickly. Would purchase again!
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Burts bees is the best brand to stop your dog from itching. My dog started to itch and i would apply this itching spray and i used it for about a week and she stopped itching and it made her feel way better because she was itching so much. Definitely recommend this to use if you see your dog itching
Ariane V.
Centennial , CO
How long does this last and does it work? My dog has been scratching and I'm looking for something to help him. Is this a good spray or just a short temporary fix?
Betsy S.
Carencro, LA
I use the Burts Bees shampoo on my dog, does this itch relief spray really help? What about on sensitive skin?