Burt's Bees Burt's Favorites Gift Set

by Burt's Bees

We’ve brought together our time-tested original products for a package anyone would be thrilled to receive. Our classic Beeswax Lip Balm, three travel-size treatments for hands, cuticles, and skin relief, Coconut Foot Cream and Hand Repair Cream make this set the thoughtful gift of pampering essentials.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Burt's Favorites Gift Set!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
This is a great gift set to introduce this brand to someone who has never tried them before or for the more natural beauty friend. You get the best of their products in one little set. Your friends will love it.
Rebecca S.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
First of all these are super cute for gifts and to treat yourself!! I have super dry skin in general so it works great!! Also I love Burt’s bee’s products in general!! Super good !! Mostly all natural and cruelty free!!
Bailey S.
Ballwin, MO
I love Burts bees product. Very amazing for skin and lips! Very sweet yet minty. This would be a great gift for anybody and Im sure it would last awhile too! 😊
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Love Burts Bees all there products are great especially for sensitive skin. Please don't use if you are highly allergic to bees. But if not these are a must have. Would definitely recommend there products always
LaDonna M.
Garland, TX
In my family we love Burt's.......it is a staple in our purse and make up bags! We buy the gift sets at Christmas and use as stocking stuffers for our kids.
Katie M.
Best gift for anyone or yourself! This set is a perfect starter set for a Burt's newbie! Super gentle & long lasting! Great value & again, great starter kit to introduce this brand! I buy at my local pharmacy! Yay!
Michelle L.
Kennewick, WA
My husband got me this as a gift. I really like the products, the foot cream is my fav.
Julia R.
West Lafayette, IN
The Burt's Bees brand is easily one of my favorites. I will use just about any product with their name on it. The cuticle cream and hand moisturizers smell wonderful and they really work!
Teresa A.
Macomb, IL
This is awesome, I love their products, so natural and they smell good. This was just awesome for having all these products in one purchase, very handy
Amanda B.
Montebello, CA
The sets are really nice because they offer a lot of versatility and options. I love the balms that are included because they last for a decent amount of time.

Looking for your answer?