Add a Photo

By BURT'S BEES
#125 in Lip Care
Let nature's goodness soften and protect your lips with Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. This balm contains natural beeswax that softens and conditions sensitive, delicate skin. At the same time, the vitamin E that is infused into the balm moisturizes and...
Photos (39)
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.

This was my first purchase from Burt's Bees and I was blown away at just how good their products work. I like the natural ingredients that they use across the brand and they quality you get for your money. From the moment I first put on this lip balm, I knew I was going to love it because it felt like butter gliding across my lips and I didn't experience any burning like I normally do with drugstore lip balms. After a week of use, I decided as soon as I ran out I'd be running to the store to pick up several because my lips had never felt so moisturized before. I highly recommend purchasing this lip balm if you suffer from really dry lips, and even though it is a bit pricey it is worth every penny because this balm definitely works!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA

In a matter of days, I tried three different Burt's lip products. I have used the Pomegranate lip for years. This winter changed all that. My lips were getting really dry and starting to crack. Went and bought Burt's Ultra Conditioning with Kokum Butter. I thought I was going crazy, as my lips were getting worse, by the hour with the Ultra. Ultra felt good going on, but only lasted minutes, and then my lips were even worse!

Went and bought Burt's Beeswax with Vitamin E and Peppermint, after the first application, my lips started to heal! This Beeswax is amazing! Could do without the Peppermint, as it stings a bit when lips are raw and cracked. But this is the best stuff on the market.
Gianna M.
Gianna M.

Holy grail lip balm. I literally don't know what I'd use if I didn't have this. I can't even count how many times I've repurchased this lipstick balm. It makes my lips so soft and hydrated. I out this on before I go to sleep and my lips are so hydrated in the mornings! Sometimes when I use other lip balms they actually dry my lips out because the product just sits on top and never sinks in. It has this tingling feeling when you first put it on. I've bought mine from Walmart, Walgreens, Target, anywhere you can buy Burt's Bee's. I think it's around $4 for just one, but I buy packs because it's the only one I use consistently
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN

Who doesn't love Burt's Bees lip balm? Honestly, it is the best out there! Ditch the chap-stick that is nothing but the goop they scrape off of crude oil pumps... EW! This is the real deal, nurturing, natural and anyone can use it. This lip balm is a must-have year round to protect your lips from the elements. They even make one that contains an SPF! I will say that if you are sensitive to products containing peppermint or menthol, then you should try the HONEY version of Burt's Bees lip balm instead of the original. This product will make your lips happy, trust me.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frankford, DE

Ok so this is honestly the best chap stick out there! I absolutely love it. We go through a ton of it I use it every single day. I have a stick just about in every room in the house. My lips get very dry and cracked and this defiantly helps them and gets them back to where they need to be. I only use the regular mint one. I have used other flavors and it did not do it for me. This is by far an amazing product and I highly recommend for chapped/cracked lips. The price is reasonable as well. I found you can purchase but bees products just about anywhere.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Brooklyn, NY

The Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is my go-to chapstick when I have severely chapped lips. The menthol/mint mixed with beeswax leaves lips with a cool healing sensation. The tube construction is very solid and won't break on you. I've never had an issue with the tube self-winding and ruining the chapstick inside. This product is convenient to purchase as it is sold at most drugstores like CVS or Walgreens. It is also sold in retailers like Target and Walmart. I highly recommend this for anyone with severely dry lips and lip area.
Johanna O.
Johanna O.

I love love loooove this product so much due to me wearing liquid lip stick a lot my lips tend to dry up a lot. But from reading many remedies on how to being moisture back into your lips i found that the amazing mixture of the fresh peppermint feel and the soft texture of the bees wax in this product Definitely has helped me so much! So for anyone who suffers from any dryness in the lips this is really a product that will not disappoint! It is 100% natural and it is very affordable!
Neeta G.
Neeta G.
Wayne, NJ

I tried many lip balms in past, specially during winters but honestly ...I find that no matter which brand I use there is none that actually keep my lips hydrated. In fact some lip balms make your lips dry and you have to keep applying them very frequently. But Burt's Bees lip balm worked for me and I am amazed by the effectiveness of the product!! 100% natural, simple packaging, no fancy look or smell and keeps lips hydrated.... isn't that what you expect from a lip balm!!!
Jena D.
Jena D.

By and far my absolute favorite chapstick. It is so smooth and reply seals moisture into your lips, I keep these little guys everywhere so that any time I need a little lip TLC, I have access. Seriously ever since I tried Burts Bees I have stick with it. I have tried some of the other "flavours" but I always come back to the original. The texture is amazing and the slight cooling/tingling sensation is exactly what I'm looking for when my parched lips need a little love.
David N.
David N.
Meadville, PA

By the the best lip balm I ever used! When I was first introduced to this product, I told myself that it was for women. Well I will tell you this, I lied to myself! I have extremely EXTREMELY dry lips during the season change! My lips crack and bleed. This product has that special way and the only best way! I use this product daily and every thing about it! Have chapped lips, use this product for 2 days and I can promise you your chapped lips will be cured!
Ray K.
Ray K.
Sardinia, OH

Does this really help bad chapped lips? mine are so chapped and I have tried so many different things and nothing seems to work, is this any different from all the other lip gloss out there?
Taybah F.
Taybah F.
Birmingham, Uk

Is this good for moisturizing your lips all day?
Aubri W.
Aubri W.
Fort Hood, TX

Who else loves these!?
Olivia P.
Olivia P.

What flavor is the best without being too strong?
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Chowchilla, CA

I heard Burt's Bees was made with all natural ingredients, is that true? I'd like to find a new, all natural lip balm that works well and fast. my lips keep cracking, and I love matte lipstick too much to have cracked dry lips lol.

Join Now