Burt's Bees - Burt's Bees Anti-blemish Burt's Bees Anti Blemish Purifying Gel Cleanser 145ml

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Anti-Blemish Purifying Daily Cleanser is scientifically proven to help wash away blemish causing bacteria, excess oil and impurities without over-drying or irritating skin. Salicylic Acid, derived naturally from Willow Bark Extract, penetrates pores to help cleanse, reduce blemishes and prevent future breakouts. Evening Primrose and Beet Root Extracts help care for troubled skin resulting in clear and healthy-looking skin, naturally. Dermatologist tested Noncomedogenic Size: 145mlFeatured Ingredient: Willow Bark Extract - this extract contains natural Beta Hydroxy Acids, which work as a natural skin exfoliant to help unplug follicles and pores. How to Use: Wash skin in the morning and evening avoiding the eye area. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Burt's Bees Anti Blemish Cleanser - Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (1.0%), Inactive Ingredients: water, decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, sucrose laurate, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, coco-betaine, betaine, beta vulgaris (beet) root extract, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) leaf extract, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, glycerin, glyceryl oleate, coco-glucoside, fragrance, glucose, alcohol denat, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, citric acid, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
I actually do believe that this product works. I use it when I break out on my chin which isn't a lot but I feel like my skin is better after two days of using it. It smells great and is so easy to use.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Austell
I use this on a daily basis, and love everything about it. I have sensitive skin and its 1 of the few brands that don't make me break out. I highly recommend it. Will definitely be buying more!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
I still don't know how I feel about this it's a little drying and smells funny came in a kit and the spot treatment really smells bad I guess because it's natural
Katharine F.
Katharine F.
I LOVE this cleanser! I had seen it recommended and after constantly seeing it in the store I decided to just try it out, and I'm so glad I did! It's such a gem! I've seen lovely results upon only using it in small amounts for about a week now, but I have faith it won't disappoint me moving forward!
molly l.
molly l.
Such a lovely product. One of the only oily products i can use on my skin! Highly recommend