BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alicia C.
Compared to all of the toxic and dangerous repellants on the market, I was tickled to find this on store shelves this summer. It smelled great and wasn't sticky. I need to use it a few more times to determine just how effective it is because we didn't really encounter mosquitoes during our last camping trip, but I also didn't get tons of bites as I have in the past. My biggest complaint is the pump spray. It doesn't mist or spray smoothly. It was a bit of a challenge and a mess to try and make sure exposed skin was covered. Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent
Alanna t.
Huddersfield
This was really good before they discontinued it so there’s no point review this or reading this
Hannah C.
Oakland City, IN
Great to keep in purse to whip out whenever needed!  My family and I live in the country where all insects are plentiful. This has been a big help!
jocelyn r.
this thing is amazing!!! i always get bit so bad during this time. it's the first time i've purchased this but i would buy this again! it's affordable compared to others i've seen. i bought this at walmart :) supper continent! i wish it worked faster but it's good.
Mollie C.
I bought this for a recent trip abroad,however it didn't really help with insect bites so it was quite disappointing,but I do lobe other butts bees products
Dee D.
I use But Bee's on my children's insect bites. It doesn't sting and the kids can apply as often as needed by themsrw.
Faye Q.
This product is super effective, I felt relief as soon as I applied. I have used this product on several occasions and believe everyone should own one, especially if you have children. I felt the price was fair and was pleased that I could purchase this in my local chemist. I would definitely recommend to others, it's also perfect to carry in your hand bag or pocket due to its size.
Katelynn C.
Jackson, MI
I am obsessed with burt's bees!!! Its so good for dry lips and smells amazing! I would definitely recommend this to a friend and buy it again.
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This works amazing. I highly recommend this product it's worth the money I promise !!!
Nico D.
Slayton
Great product. Works quickly. I recommend this to anyone who Enjoys being outside. I have purchased this several times and keep it available all summer. I found it to be affordable and easy to find in Walmart or online. I think different sizes of the product would be great.Yes, I would purchase this again and recommend to my friends.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
I had no idea this existed and I love this brand. Where can I find this product?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What products have you tried from the burt's bee brand ?
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
How is this? I know most of there stuff is great!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Where can you find this? i need it
Dianna B.
Del City, OK
Is the smell overwhelming or soft? I have a child that is very sensitive to smells?