BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Besides the fact it's all natural products these things work wonderfully and this product exactly works well and it can get get carried anywhere
Katelynn C.
Jackson, MI
I am obsessed with burt's bees!!! Its so good for dry lips and smells amazing! I would definitely recommend this to a friend and buy it again.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
When In the woods, hiking, or back East in the summertime I do not leave home without this bug relief! Affordable, works well, and smells good!
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
You can't go wrong with buying anything Burt's bees but this stuff really works! it is great for the bug bites and provides instant relief!
criscia a.
Milton, FL
Works great. My son got bite by ants when he was little and our telephone repair man give us some to use. Have used it ever senses then
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I have used burts bees chapstick forever now and it never disappoints and their bug bite relief is no exception! I love it!
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
Great product. Works great and doesn't stink! I like the whole Burt's Bees line and buy several of their products regularly.
Kasi F.
Jacksonville, NC
We have used this for our kids that are bug magnets. This is so easy for them to use on their own with adult supervision .
Brianna C.
tracy, ca
I love Burt's Bees it leaves my lips feeling smooth and soft. It is perfect to use when you explore the great outdoors.
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL
I love all these products! It really does my lips wonders although it is extremely expensive! I always rebuy these ūüĎĆūüŹľūüĎĆūüŹľ
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
I had no idea this existed and I love this brand. Where can I find this product?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What products have you tried from the burt's bee brand ?
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
How is this? I know most of there stuff is great!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Where can you find this? i need it
Dianna B.
Del City, OK
Is the smell overwhelming or soft? I have a child that is very sensitive to smells?