BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alicia C.
Compared to all of the toxic and dangerous repellants on the market, I was tickled to find this on store shelves this summer. It smelled great and wasn't sticky. I need to use it a few more times to determine just how effective it is because we didn't really encounter mosquitoes during our last camping trip, but I also didn't get tons of bites as I have in the past. My biggest complaint is the pump spray. It doesn't mist or spray smoothly. It was a bit of a challenge and a mess to try and make sure exposed skin was covered. Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent
Nico D.
Slayton
Great product. Works quickly. I recommend this to anyone who Enjoys being outside. I have purchased this several times and keep it available all summer. I found it to be affordable and easy to find in Walmart or online. I think different sizes of the product would be great.Yes, I would purchase this again and recommend to my friends.
jocelyn r.
this thing is amazing!!! i always get bit so bad during this time. it's the first time i've purchased this but i would buy this again! it's affordable compared to others i've seen. i bought this at walmart :) supper continent! i wish it worked faster but it's good.
Cindy P.
Flushing, NY
This thing is nothing short of miraculous. We've been tortured by gnats and mosquitoes for summers now, and there was nothing we could do when bitted but scratch and be miserable. I applied the stick to one nasty gnat bite on my arm yesterday (it was a fresh one) and within the hour the very spot had disappeared. No itching, no welt, no spot. I've never seen anything quite like this. I am using it now on our son who, in past summers, would scratch himself bloody because of the bugs. Hopefully it's going to help him too.
Other than its price, there is nothing to complain about. The stick smells wonderful and works great. Overall a great product.
Torrie H.
Lovelock, NV
Mosquitoes love me a little too much, and I'm a compulsive scratcher...not good! I was really skeptical when I found this (even though I'm a long-time Burt's Bees fan). But I was blown away by how much relief it offered! Because it's in stick form, it's easy to carry around and apply. And it really works! Mine has even dried out a bit (it's a couple/few years old) but I'm still able to swipe some on and a short while later the itching is gone.
Jan S.
As usual, Burt's Bees products do not disappoint. It works very well if applied quickly after bug bites, helps take sting and itch away and since it is Burt's Bee's, you know you are getting top quality and natural products. I always have this in my backpack whenever I venture into the woods for a hike.
Beth M.
Brooklyn, NY
MVP ! I use this little guy all summer long. The most soothing, necessary product in my life. For WHATEVER REASON, I am the one who is always being bitten by bugs. I hike and spend a lot of time outside, but always have a disproportionate amount of bug bites to my companions. This is a lifesaver. It smells so good, and stops me from itching bites until they bleed. Saving my skin, one little itch at a time.
Christina G.
I love this product. I tend to get bitten a lot when I go outdoors and this helps to get rid of the bug bite faster and keep the itching down. It soothes my skin and keeps me from even thinking about the bite. I love how it is all natural and can be taken on any trip.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This stuff actually works surprisingly well, far better than I expected it to. It's not the cheapest, but it's worth the price, especially since there isn't anything bad in it since it is natural. I am definitely satisfied with this and will purchase it again.
Emma T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Love this, literally a life saver when camping! Super small so its easy to throw into a purse or backpack. Really keeps the itching away and allows you to have a good night sleep! a bit hard to find so i would purchase online.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
I had no idea this existed and I love this brand. Where can I find this product?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What products have you tried from the burt's bee brand ?
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
How is this? I know most of there stuff is great!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Where can you find this? i need it
Dianna B.
Del City, OK
Is the smell overwhelming or soft? I have a child that is very sensitive to smells?